Pokémon Vortex
sas

Pokemon Rowlet

Question

7 answers to this question

• Developer
1 hour ago, eurstin said:

It will most likely be available on maps when V4 comes out, just like Amaura. It is a starter pokemon in sun/moon, so it will definitely be found on maps. 

Amaura is a Kalos fossil Pokemon (X/Y) The Sun/Moon start Pokemon are Popplio, Litten and Rowlet.

To answer the original question here, they're not available to anyone, they will be available in v4.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sas said:

Hi,

I just noticed, Patrick has the new pokemon called Rowlet.

Rowlet

Is it available on maps?

Where can I get one from?

All the pokemon that Patrick has are for testing.Before launching any pokemon Patrick first tests them to see if they work fine in the game and to avoid bugs and glitches.Hope that explains everything :D

1 hour ago, sas said:

sorry but it didn't explain anything.

i can see other old pokemons on his account as well, which don't need any more testing. they are so old that even the slightest bug about those pokemon,their moves,their attacking capabilities,etc.might have been reported and fixed now.

and there are way too many old pokemons which need their move dex updated since ages.

that means whatever pokemon is available in the game isn't bug free.

also some of the available pokemon have wrong moves which don't do any damage. you can search for them in the bugs and error section. so technically everything you tried to explain was not correct.

Well before the rotom haloween event there was no pokedex entry of rotom haloween and Patrick owned one , many people including me asked that how was that possible so Patrick replied in the chatroom that it was to test for bugs and any errors.I did my best to answer ur question but if u still dont understand , well then let the admin and moderators answer it.Sorry :(

It will most likely be available on maps when V4 comes out, just like Amaura. It is a starter pokemon in sun/moon, so it will definitely be found on maps. 

Edited by eurstin

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

Well before the rotom haloween event there was no pokedex entry of rotom haloween and Patrick owned one , many people including me asked that how was that possible so Patrick replied in the chatroom that it was to test for bugs and any errors.I did my best to answer ur question but if u still dont understand , well then let the admin and moderators answer it.Sorry :(

i was just kidding mate.

i know patrick tests the pokemons before releasing.

but i just wanted to know whether he has released those Rowlets on maps or not?

1 hour ago, sas said:

i was just kidding mate.

i know patrick tests the pokemons before releasing.

but i just wanted to know whether he has released those Rowlets on maps or not?

it will be probably released on the maps along litten and popplio, at least thats what i hope

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

All the pokemon that Patrick has are for testing.Before launching any pokemon Patrick first tests them to see if they work fine in the game and to avoid bugs and glitches.Hope that explains everything :D

sorry but it didn't explain anything.

i can see other old pokemons on his account as well, which don't need any more testing. they are so old that even the slightest bug about those pokemon,their moves,their attacking capabilities,etc.might have been reported and fixed now.

and there are way too many old pokemons which need their move dex updated since ages.

that means whatever pokemon is available in the game isn't bug free.

also some of the available pokemon have wrong moves which don't do any damage. you can search for them in the bugs and error section. so technically everything you tried to explain was not correct.