Pokémon Vortex
Shebang

I Buy Your Events With EXP!

3 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

Ok then how about 12 mil exp + shadow vivillon fancy + shadow Pokeball + normal kyurem white and black ??

and how many unique legends for 2 mil  exp ??

I am already finalizing the offer for the Arceus. 

If you are asking how much I want for the 2M EXP, I would like 12 normal legends / 6 unique legends. I do not buy EXP unless it is with events.

2 hours ago, Shebang said:

I am already finalizing the offer for the Arceus. 

If you are asking how much I want for the 2M EXP, I would like 12 normal legends / 6 unique legends. I do not buy EXP unless it is with events.

Umm ok, tell me if u don't make  a deal for the Arceus , and I was telling that I had 2 mil exp for your unique legends !! Do u trade the pokemon that r not uft ??

1 hour ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

Umm ok, tell me if u don't make  a deal for the Arceus , and I was telling that I had 2 mil exp for your unique legends !! Do u trade the pokemon that r not uft ??

The only Pokemon available are those UFT.

1 hour ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

No problem , are u willing to trade your unique legends for my normal kyurem black and white , if yes how many can u give ??

No thanks. Events don't particularly interest me, especially the Kyurem ones. Sorry.

4 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Your Shadow LugiaMetallic ZapdosMetallic RegirockDark ReshiramDark Kyurem for my Shiny Absol(with 1.3 Million EXP)?

No thanks.

3 hours ago, eurstin said:

Arceusfor your Shiny Dialga?

No thanks.

I am looking for 1-1 trades for legends until my dex is done, i.e. 1 normal for 1 normal, 1 unique for 1 unique.