DannyV    30

You know what Argentina played well Copa America but Chile played with heart and honestly that team has gotten way better of the years not an Argentina or Chile fan take it from a Mexican that saw how badly my team got himuliated in Copa America we played well but the rotations in the team were bad!! Now I can't believe Spain lost!!!! :o they are defenitaly going downhill it's not the same anymore and hopefully Portugal makes it to the finals or Italy talk about buffon an amazing goal keeper!! Defenitaly an Italian Legend!!! :) and thanks to whom ever started this thread we can finally speak some Soccer language haha 

GodsWithin    578
2 hours ago, unknown_citizen said:

Finally a Soccer topic! :D

Definitely Messi is the best. #MessiNoteVayas (Messi don't go) :T_T: 

Hahaha yessss bro I live and breathe messi #AnimoLeo

1 hour ago, DannyV said:

You know what Argentina played well Copa America but Chile played with heart and honestly that team has gotten way better of the years not an Argentina or Chile fan take it from a Mexican that saw how badly my team got himuliated in Copa America we played well but the rotations in the team were bad!! Now I can't believe Spain lost!!!! :o they are defenitaly going downhill it's not the same anymore and hopefully Portugal makes it to the finals or Italy talk about buffon an amazing goal keeper!! Defenitaly an Italian Legend!!! :) and thanks to whom ever started this thread we can finally speak some Soccer language haha 

I agree bro like take nothing away from Chile they worked so hard and deserved their title, I'm heartbroken about messi tho he has to carry his team and Higuain choked sooo much! Also I love Mexico too, fav player from their?

Buffon will always be a legend to me and too everyone he is amazing. And I'm super excited to hear everyone's thought on soccer :) 

DannyV    30
1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Hahaha yessss bro I live and breathe messi #AnimoLeo

I agree bro like take nothing away from Chile they worked so hard and deserved their title, I'm heartbroken about messi tho he has to carry his team and Higuain choked sooo much! Also I love Mexico too, fav player from their?

Buffon will always be a legend to me and too everyone he is amazing. And I'm super excited to hear everyone's thought on soccer :) 

Favorite player from Mexico is they vary bro I really like how Vela and Gio play even though they weren't in this Cup but I hate their pride and attitude at times.... But right now I really like how Tecatito Coron a has been playing and "El Zorillo" Herrera aswell but both of them have their moments it's weird... what's ur Favorite team? Or national Team? Mine are Mexico and Pumas Unam and from the Spanish League I'd have to say Real Madrid 

@Haxor69 I agree lol my bad we Mexicans call it Futbol or Football haha but I guess I was just saying soccer cuz that's the word they all use but I agree 100% with u :) 

Edited by DannyV

Uncle_Psychic    384
1 hour ago, himanshu24092002 said:

chile beat argentina it cant be and best footballer is wayne ronnie

this kind of thing is exactly why I never made this topic >_>

Uncle_Psychic    384

@Haxor69 you right bro ;) now that I moved to US everyone calls it soccer though hahaha

@Uncle_Psychic Brexit 2.0 was crazy all the England fans must be soooo salty 

@bilal.anwar :(:( I'm hoping they decide to comeback 

ALSO DOES ANYONE HERE PLAY FIFA?

I play fifa 13 and 14

my crappy computer wont support 15,16 or 17(:T_T:) .However I keep an active track of all updates and players with potential and so on,probably know more about football than pokemon <_>

• Upvote 1

GodsWithin    578
1 hour ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

I play fifa 13 and 14

my crappy computer wont support 15,16 or 17(:T_T:) .However I keep an active track of all updates and players with potential and so on,probably know more about football than pokemon <_>

I used to play 14 but now i play 16 , do u play Manager mode or Ultimate Team? I packed a 90 rated TOTS Keylor Navas today so I'm crazy happy

• Upvote 1

Uncle_Psychic    384

I used to play 14 but now i play 16 , do u play Manager mode or Ultimate Team? I packed a 90 rated TOTS Keylor Navas today so I'm crazy happy

manager mode,I use a cracked version :P

GodsWithin    578

manager mode,I use a cracked version :P

Sweet what team are u in charge of right now?

Uncle_Psychic    384

Sweet what team are u in charge of right now?

total of 10 teams,which is the max allowed

working on dortmund atm,reus is on 92

GodsWithin    578

total of 10 teams,which is the max allowed

working on dortmund atm,reus is on 92

Dortmund is my favorite bundesliga team, Do u have Aubamyeng? Hummels? Probably not hummels considering he transferred to bayern :D 

Uncle_Psychic    384

Dortmund is my favorite bundesliga team, Do u have Aubamyeng? Hummels? Probably not hummels considering he transferred to bayern :D 

its fifa 14 so yeah,I have him

got neymar in season 2 by offering auba+cash for him(unrealistic,ik,idc)

GodsWithin    578
59 minutes ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

its fifa 14 so yeah,I have him

got neymar in season 2 by offering auba+cash for him(unrealistic,ik,idc)

Oh sweet and hahaha yea that Neymar deal is unrealistic but who cares, For fifa 16 I was with Chelsea FC and I got Pogba for Fabregas + Cash which was kinda unrealistic considering Pogbas quality :D 

Uncle_Psychic    384

Oh sweet and hahaha yea that Neymar deal is unrealistic but who cares, For fifa 16 I was with Chelsea FC and I got Pogba for Fabregas + Cash which was kinda unrealistic considering Pogbas quality :D 

yeah but fabregas is quite good ingame though,why would you replace him?get rid of the mikel trash

also,predictions for the quarter finals?

GodsWithin    578
On 28/06/2016 at 8:06 PM, Uncle_Psychic said:

yeah but fabregas is quite good ingame though,why would you replace him?get rid of the mikel trash

also,predictions for the quarter finals?

yeah he's nice ingame but i had him on my FIfa 15 team so I wanted someone new, And yeah god Mikel is so much trash, first thing i did when I started at Chelsea was sell him and get Matuidi. 

And I got rid of Matic too cause I'm not a big fan of him

For my predictions I have Portugal beating Poland (Lewa can't seem to score in the Euros) Wales beating Belgium (Bales gonna do it by himself) Germany beating Italy (Germany is very nice) and Iceland beating France (I'm calling it theyre gonna have a deep run) 

What are yours?

POLAND 1-1 PORTUGAL

78' Minute

@Uncle_Psychic Double post sorry about that please make it one thanks 

Edited by GodsWithin

Uncle_Psychic    384
On 28/06/2016 at 8:13 PM, GodsWithin said:

yeah he's nice ingame but i had him on my FIfa 15 team so I wanted someone new, And yeah god Mikel is so much trash, first thing i did when I started at Chelsea was sell him and get Matuidi. 

And I got rid of Matic too cause I'm not a big fan of him

For my predictions I have Portugal beating Poland (Lewa can't seem to score in the Euros) Wales beating Belgium (Bales gonna do it by himself) Germany beating Italy (Germany is very nice) and Iceland beating France (I'm calling it theyre gonna have a deep run) 

What are yours?

POLAND 1-1 PORTUGAL

78' Minute

@Uncle_Psychic Double post sorry about that please make it one thanks 

real madrid's UCL campaign=Portugal's Euro Campaign=Lucky trash

GodsWithin    578
7 hours ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

real madrid's UCL campaign=Portugal's Euro Campaign=Lucky trash

Ronaldo with the miss of the tournament yesterday? :D 

Wales vs Belgium Today Whoooooooo!

The current leaderboard ( July 2nd ):

CmTssg-XgAAZmXc.jpg

SCORES :

POLAND 1(3) - 1(5)p PORTUGAL

WALES  3 - 1  BELGIUM

Which means that Ronaldo and Bale are faced in semis !!

Also, I'm waiting with eagerness the match Germany vs Italy.

Edited by unknown_citizen
oblivion
  • Upvote 1