GodsWithin    578
2 hours ago, skyfame said:

Damn y didnt i ever see this thread. I shouldve followed u from the beginning @GodsWithin:P

Loved the thread tho :D

Haha sweet!

Score Update:

Barcelona 4-0 Borussia Monchengladbach

Santafe    1

I just got to know about this forum topic :P . Anyways as much as i want Leo to win the balon d'or its mostly gonna be Ronaldo cuz of the majors hes won in comparison to the league double of Leo. Hes won the highest possible trophies of the year (UEFA and EURO) so its sad but i have to accept that fact. 4-5 anyway :P

GodsWithin    578
On 12/9/2016 at 9:00 PM, Santafe said:

I just got to know about this forum topic :P . Anyways as much as i want Leo to win the balon d'or its mostly gonna be Ronaldo cuz of the majors hes won in comparison to the league double of Leo. Hes won the highest possible trophies of the year (UEFA and EURO) so its sad but i have to accept that fact. 4-5 anyway :P

Glad you found it! and maybe Leo has a chance cause technically the award should go to the best individual player not the most trophy winner :P 

They sacked Ranieri *cri*

GodsWithin    578

Gonna revive this and would anyone like to join a Discord chat with me, Uncle_Psychic and a bunch of other people to chill and talk about matches?

Uncle_Psychic    384

Sergio Aguero is now has the most goals of any non-European player in Premier League history.

35ce9828207c3cabfb738388dde05a29fd17d23a