Pokémon Vortex
sas

Pokemon in Pokemart

Hi Admin, 

I remember that there were UNOBS, legends and starters available in the pokemart. 

It would be great if we can buy all the uniques and legends in the pokemart. Events are excluded. 

We know that encounter rate of each unique/legend is the same, yet their rates differ widely.

Yet some legends like Rayquaza and Mewtwo are priced too high in the present trade system, while certain legends don't get any respect. 

If all pokemons except events are made available in the pokemart at a fixed price say 50,000 pokecash for normals, 100,000 for uniques, 500,000 for normal legends and 1,000,000 for each unique legend, then their value will become uniform to some extent.

Admin may decide different price for each category. 

And it will also make it easier to complete the pokedex. 

Hope to get your approval.

Thanks. 

Edited by sas

I support this idea. In fact I love it! 

I also remember Pokemon in the PokeMart.

I would like admins to hear about this.

6 hours ago, MostOfMe said:

If you can buy pokes, there is no need for a donation or map

Gengar

it's the same as, if you can catch pokemons on maps then why do you need a trading system? isn't it? 

7 hours ago, MostOfMe said:

If you can buy pokes, there is no need for a donation or map

Gengar

Lol, who said donation pokes would be obtainable by pokemoney? Or map pokes? Of course there would be spesific pokes that you can only obtain by poke-money BUT not in any other way...

Great idea, this could be used to bring some old events back to the vortex for example:Celebi (Eternal)andGiratina (Sky)

Stantler (Christmas)Stantler (Christmas) Would not look good in Pokemart, would be good reuses it for Christmas event within the same maps, anyway, is not that to reuse it on the maps during a commemorative date, it would be worth rethinking use it in Pokemart during Christmas by time limit.

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 11:11 AM, Nutella Navigator said:

Bad idea. Botters will be thankful for this, botting equals money. So, bad idea. ^_^ 

I would like to bring to your notice that there are many banned accounts, which implies botters won't enjoy there booty for long. So you don't have to worry about that. 

I think if we have this

this pic is from V2 i have been saving it just in case

th?id=OIP.M3029a4e4cb76191aef4cc3ca71eb6 it also had these two Celebi (Eternal) shiny  Giratina (Sky) and mewtwo there was also deyoxys and every type of

Arceus every thing was just for 1,000,000 you can only buy legends 

Edited by EDDY
More words missing

• Developer
On 14/04/2016 at 11:17 AM, EDDY said:

I think if we have this

this pic is from V2 i have been saving it just in case

th?id=OIP.M3029a4e4cb76191aef4cc3ca71eb6 it also had these two Celebi (Eternal) shiny  Giratina (Sky) and mewtwo there was also deyoxys and every type of

Arceus every thing was just for 1,000,000 you can only buy legends 

This type of thing is never happening again. There are many reasons why which I won't go into detail about but the reason this was added in the first place was due to complications in getting the Pokemon out to people which is now no longer a problem since we have the Event Center, numerous giveaways and competitions on our social media pages and forums AND something nice coming up in v4 that is based on the same concept but has a lot more complexity and is user friendly.

• Upvote 1