Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

Arceus V1 Exchange Question

Question

Alright this seems to be the first question about the new event so :) 

Anyways I know this is sad but I currently don't have any Unique or Normal Arceus. Instead of wait to start the Sidequest after I get one I plan to finish the Sidequest first and then trade for one later on! So basically If i finish the Sidequest but dont have an Arceus what happens? Do I have to start all over again just cause I didn't have an Arceus? I would appreciate an answer 

Thanks 

8 answers to this question

@GodsWithin,each time you finish the sinnoh sidequests,you will receive a splash plate,which will not stack up.You need to use this plate to transform an arceus which you obtained either before or after the sidequests,it doesnt matter.However you need to use your current splash plate before you obtain another one

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Alright this seems to be the first question about the new event so :) 

Anyways I know this is sad but I currently don't have any Unique or Normal Arceus. Instead of wait to start the Sidequest after I get one I plan to finish the Sidequest first and then trade for one later on! So basically If i finish the Sidequest but dont have an Arceus what happens? Do I have to start all over again just cause I didn't have an Arceus? I would appreciate an answer 

Thanks 

No, you will receive a Water Plate. You can then use it on any Arceus of your choice, even if you get one after you get the Water Plate.