Pokémon Vortex
Loki

Loki's Trade

What I'm Looking For:

Any non-legendary Pokemon. All non-legendaries must be 100. I don't have the time to train them.

What I Have to Offer:

ArceusArticunoAzelfCelebiCobalionCresseliaDark AzelfDark CelebiDark CobalionDark DarkraiDark DiancieDark GenesectDark JirachiDark LugiaDark KeldeoDark MespritDark PalkiaDark RegigigasDark RegisteelDark TerrakionDark UxieDark VirizionDark YveltalDarkraiDarkrownDeoxysDialgaDiancieGenesectHeatranHo-ohJirachiMetallic AzelfMetallic CelebiMetallic CresseliaMetallic DarkraiMetallic DiancieMetallic JirachiMetallic MewMespritRaikouShadow RegigigasShadow VirizionShadow YveltalShayminShaymin (Sky)Shiny CresseliaShiny EnteiUxieVictiniXerneas (Active)YveltalZapdosZekromZygarde

Side note: Some of the legendaries listed are not yet 100. I can either train them up to 100 for you before the trade or leave them as is.

Rates:

For normal legends, 3 non-legends or 1 Vivillon of any type

For unique legends, 4 non-legends or 2 Vivillon of any type

What I Don't Need (there are more, but too many to list):

Spoiler

Vivillon (Elegant)Vivillon (Garden)Vivillon (Pokeball)Absol (Mega)Aegislash (Shield)Aggron (Mega)Alakazam (Mega)AlomomolaAltariaAltaria (Mega)Ampharos (Mega)Audino (Mega)AvaluggBellossomBlastoise (Mega)BreloomBronzongButterfreeCharizard (Mega X)Charizard (Mega Y)ChinglingCorsolaDark Aggron (Mega)Dark Charizard (Mega Y)Dark HaxorusDarmanitan (Zen Mode)DelphoxDragonairDragoniteElectivireEmpoleonExcadrillFlareonFurretGengarGengar (Mega)GlaceonGligarGogoatGreninjaGyarados (Mega)Houndoom (Mega)HydreigonJynxLinooneLopunny (Mega)MagmortarMamoswineMantineMantykeMetallic MantykeMiloticMystic MantineMystic Porygon-ZMystic Salamence (Mega)PangoroPidgeot (Mega)PikachuPyroarQuilavaRaichuSamurottSawsbuck (Autumn)Shadow Blaziken (Mega)Shadow GoodraShadow MantineShadow NoivernShadow PichuShiny FeraligatrShiny FurretShiny Gourgeist (Small)Shiny MantineShiny MantykeShiny TogekissShiny UrsaringShiny ZoroarkSlurpuffTalonflameTyphlosionTyranitar (Mega)Venusaur (Mega)WingullZebstrikaMetallic ScraggyMystic FletchlingMystic MiltankShiny DarumakaTorterraGarchomp

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

I'm interested in a couple of legends you have! How many level 100 non legend pokes per unique legend of yours? Also do u have a list of non legend level 100s you need?

I need most non-legendaries. I'd be better off giving you a list of ones that I don't need. I'll get to putting it in the first post in a bit. 

For normal legends, 3 non-legends 

For unique legends, 4 non-legends.

1 hour ago, Loki said:

I need most non-legendaries. I'd be better off giving you a list of ones that I don't need. I'll get to putting it in the first post in a bit. 

For normal legends, 3 non-legends 

For unique legends, 4 non-legends.

Ok :) I really want that Shadow Zekrom Shadow Ho-ohDark Ho-oh Shiny Darkrown I can give you 14 lvl 100s so please reserve them for me as I will give em when you have your list up of what you need!

Edited by GodsWithin

Ok :) I really want that Shadow Zekrom and Shiny Darkrown I can give you 8 lvl 100s so please reserve them for me as I will give em when you have your list up of what you need!

I put up the list of ones that I don't need, so I hope that helps some! Both of those pokemon are up for trade. My ign is the same as on here. 

1 hour ago, Loki said:

I put up the list of ones that I don't need, so I hope that helps some! Both of those pokemon are up for trade. My ign is the same as on here. 

Awesome! I could probably give you 16ish level 100 pokes! Do you take normal level 100 pokes too or only unique?

1 hour ago, Sneezeball said:

How much lvl 100 Pokemon for Shiny Darkrown?

Pick them from my trades, I will level them up asap

ign:sneezeuniques

My second Shiny Darkrown is only level 67. Do you want me to level it up to 100 for you? or leave it as is?

As for my rates, just 4 level 100s is fine. 

I'm interested in Metallic ScraggyMystic FletchlingMystic MiltankShiny Darumaka

1 hour ago, Alan Solis said:

Hi!

Shiny PawniardZoruaDark CombeeMystic Litleofor Shiny Deoxys?

If they're all 100, then sure : )

The Deoxys is level 73. Do you want me to level it to 100 for you? Or leave it as is?

If you want to leave it as is, it's up for trade. My ign is the same as on here. 

1 hour ago, Loki said:

If they're all 100, then sure : )

The Deoxys is level 73. Do you want me to level it to 100 for you? Or leave it as is?

If you want to leave it as is, it's up for trade. My ign is the same as on here. 

Leave like that, i dont have problem :) I'll offer in a coupple of minutes

1 hour ago, Loki said:

Okay! Thanks!

Offered! Im busy with the event right now, but after its over, i'll come back for more!

2 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

TorterraGarchompMystic VolcaronaMystic MagcargoInfernapeChesnaughtVenusaurShiny PyroarAbomasnowShiny SeadraSceptileDark PachirisuDark TropiusMetallic TorkoalMystic TorkoalPlusle All level 100 for the 4 unique legends?

2 hours ago, Loki said:

Yup! I believe all four are up for trade. 

Just realized that a couple of the pokes above arent level 100 so im training them right now! Shouldn't take long at all :) In the mean time here's another deal for you 

NinetalesScizor (Mega)Mystic SandslashHeracross (Mega) (All Level 100s right now) for your Shiny Cobalion?

Edited by GodsWithin

Just realized that a couple of the pokes above arent level 100 so im training them right now! Shouldn't take long at all :) In the mean time here's another deal for you 

NinetalesScizor (Mega)Mystic SandslashHeracross (Mega) (All Level 100s right now) for your Shiny Cobalion?

Sounds good : ) I'm not sure the Cobalion is level 100, do you want me to train it or leave it as is?