Pokémon Vortex
Loki

Loki's Trade

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Awesome :) I offered thanks!!

Also are all the your legends that you posted here the only ones UFT or do you have any other legends youre willing to trade?

I do have others that I'm willing to trade, but as I'm more attached to them, I'll only take exceptional offers. The only ones I'm not willing to trade at all are my Suicunes, Rayquazas, Articunos, and my Shiny Giratina Origin. (I do have an extra normal Rayquaza (Mega) that I'm willing to trade as well). 

1 hour ago, Loki said:

I do have others that I'm willing to trade, but as I'm more attached to them, I'll only take exceptional offers. The only ones I'm not willing to trade at all are my Suicunes, Rayquazas, Articunos, and my Shiny Giratina Origin. (I do have an extra normal Rayquaza (Mega) that I'm willing to trade as well). 

Oh okay! What do u mean by exceptional offers? Because I really want that Shiny Raikou

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Oh okay! What do u mean by exceptional offers? Because I really want that Shiny Raikou

Ouch, one of my favorites lol.

By exceptional, it's gotta be an offer good enough to make me want to part with the Pokemon. 

3 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

I offered 12 level 100s on the Shiny Darkrown, Shadow Zekrom and Shadow Ho-oh! I'll offer the last 4 on the Dark Ho-oh in a bit cuz i'm kinda busy! :) I have a lot more level 100s for you and I'll prepare some more offers too!

Okay : )

I should have more legendaries after this event is over. I don't really have the time to go map searching with trying to catch up on the side quests and the internet being slow where I am currently. 

5 hours ago, EagerRhino said:

Hi Pal! You Have Listed Alakazam(Mega) In Do Not Want List.Do You Accept its pre-evolution forms?

If yes, then lets make a deal :

My AbraArbokBagonBaltoyBasculin (Red Stripe)For Your Shiny Darkrown:)

I'm afraid people already claimed both Shiny Darkrowns. Sorry! 

10 hours ago, starphoenix said:

Can I offer Chesnaught, Infernape, Dugtrio and Scizor Mega for your Metallic Ho-oh? They're all level 100.

If yes, please accept the offer on your Metallic Ho-oh. :) Thank you!

Accepted!

1 hour ago, Loki said:

I'm afraid people already claimed both Shiny Darkrowns. Sorry! 

1 hour ago, Loki said:

Accepted!

Please Don't Double Post.....Use edit button.....:)

@Uncle_Psychic - Don't say me thanks Its my please pleasure to report u .....But if u want to thanks me u can give me an unique arceus ...JK:P

1 hour ago, 123Aman-2 said:

Please Don't Double Post.....Use edit button.....:)

@Uncle_Psychic - Don't say me thanks Its my please pleasure to report u .....But if u want to thanks me u can give me an unique arceus ...JK:P

Sorry, I'm a bit confused by your post. So I should quote both people in the same post? (I'm still getting the hang of the forums, so sorry!) 

And what about reporting? :0

1 hour ago, Loki said:

Sorry, I'm a bit confused by your post. So I should quote both people in the same post? (I'm still getting the hang of the forums, so sorry!) 

And what about reporting? :0

Don't worry I m not reporting u as a Spammer or scammer ......^_^

Uncle_psychic has told to report(inform) who double post .....So I was just helping him...:;):

1 hour ago, 123Aman-2 said:

Don't worry I m not reporting u as a Spammer or scammer ......^_^

Uncle_psychic has told to report(inform) who double post .....So I was just helping him...:;):

Ah, gotcha. Well, thanks for letting me know! I wish there were a way to delete posts so that I can edit it so that they're both in the same one. Oh well. 

Guest Çağrı Budakoğlu

azelf uxie terrakion sky shaymin manaphy. 5 legendary. i can give 20 non legendary 100 lvl GO? 

9 hours ago, EagerRhino said:

Well,Can I Choose Any Pokemon From Your Collection? If yes,Which type legends can I choose? I mean Raikou,Articuno Or What?

The only legendaries you can't have are my Suicunes, Articunos, and Rayquazas. I'm quite hesitant to part from any of my pokemon not listed, so I might ask for more depending on which ones you choose. 

2 hours ago, Çağrı Budakoğlu said:

azelf uxie terrakion sky shaymin manaphy. 5 legendary. i can give 20 non legendary 100 lvl GO? 

Sure, all are up for trade I believe. My ign is the same as on here. 

3 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

What legends do you have left? I have these pokemon

Gengar (Mega)Shadow Charizard (Mega Y)Shiny Metagross (Mega)Shadow TyphlosionSableye (Mega)Mystic EmpoleonShiny AipomMetallic Metagross (Mega)Dark EmpoleonGallade (Mega)ChandelureDark Tyranitar (Mega) (All Level 100s)

All of the ones listed are still available. I keep the list updated at all times. 

On 7/3/2016 at 3:06 PM, GodsWithin said:

Shiny Terrakion is not UFT...

Also I will be offering on the Dark Ho-oh instead of the Shadow Shaymin (Sky) because the Shaymin sky isnt level 100

Oh! Sorry about that! It should be up now if you want it. It's not level 100 though. I can train the Shaymin and Terrakion if you want.