Pokémon Vortex
sportsandmusic69

Change Pokemon to new Pokeball's.

An idea for V4, give us the ability to change our Pokemon to a different Pokeball.

Let's say I own a Shiny Charmander and it's in a Great Ball and I want to move it into an Ultra Ball. We got to a certain page to transfer it to a new ball of our choice as long as we have the ball to move it to. Could also add something when it cost, let's say $50,000 Pokedollar to make the transfer too.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sportsandmusic69 said:

An idea for V4, give us the ability to change our Pokemon to a different Pokeball.

Let's say I own a Shiny Charmander and it's in a Great Ball and I want to move it into an Ultra Ball. We got to a certain page to transfer it to a new ball of our choice as long as we have the ball to move it to. Could also add something when it cost, let's say $50,000 Pokedollar to make the transfer too.

yea thats a Good idea..

I personally don't like this idea, for people who care about what pokeball their pokemon is in, it gives them more of an incentive to catch them in that particular pokeball. For example, people could catch their legendaries using masterballs, and then later switch it to a pokeball or other special ball (for v4). I like how you can see what pokeball each pokemon was caught in, just like the real games (example- legendaries and unique legendaries in pokeballs), but this idea would eliminate that.

• Upvote 3

i love the idea because i would love to put my ultra ball pokemon into a reg pokeball because it looks jacked for a low level pokemon to be in a high grade pokeball and i have pokemon that are legends that are in ultra balls and grate balls that need to go into master balls