Pokémon Vortex
sportsandmusic69

Pokémon Vortex Live Battle Tournament

hehe, yee gg I guess :) I called it with the 10 min break you had that you were changing your team, I was just to lazy to do anything about it lol ! 

but my team was easily countered by alot of things, but I wont take anything away from you, you prepared a nice team and it payed of :D

Hopefully we can play again in a normal ruled setting ( not saying I will beat you then either ) :D

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Hitman_Payne said:

When is the deadline for the Quarter-Final battle? Tyheamma hasn't responded to me and Showdown says he isn't online.

Firstly, Tyheamma is a she lol.

And around 2 hours is left officially for this round to end.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-358045741

GG @Hitman_Payne and thanks for watching everyone!

Once again, a big shout out to those who participated in the FIRST Pokemon Showdown Tournament! More importantly, thank you @sportsandmusic69, @Patrick, and @Rob for organizing this whole event. It was awesome and hopefully bigger and better tourneys will be in the future :D

Lastly, thanks for everyone who believed (and those who didn't believe, you know who you are ;) ) in me :D

I want to thank everyone who participated in the very first Live Pokemon Showdown Battle Tournament. It was an enjoyment to watch people create teams, especially teams you normally wouldn't think of, and watching everyone duke it out. I hope you all enjoyed it, it was about the experience and having fun, along with the prizes. So whether you won or lost on round one, I hope you all had fun.

This won't be the only tournament ever. Who knows when it may come back. It won't be exactly the same each and every time. ;)

Arceus (Unknown)