Pokémon Vortex
sportsandmusic69

Pokémon Vortex Live Battle Tournament

• Developer
8 hours ago, Harsh Vardhan said:

Timing Isn't Comfortable . Please Promote Desi n My Id is Tyranno_Rex . :/ @Patrick In really wanted to Battle :/ I was free for 5 hours Yesterday .

9 hours ago, desi987 said:

he never showed up during the times we were both available and here was proof that i had tried to contact him at the time he said he was available, not sure what will happen though.

You're not entering the correct name, @desi987 I did say this on your post on his profile. There's still 9 hours left to get the battle done, try and arrange it a bit better before then.

2 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

It's been 6 hours, my opponent hasn't replied. @marllonflaxDxD

The second round hasn't started yet, hold your horses :^_^: Round 1, 2 and 3 are 48 hours each then 24 hours per round after.

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

You're not entering the correct name, @desi987 I did say this on your post on his profile. There's still 9 hours left to get the battle done, try and arrange it a bit better before then.

The second round hasn't started yet, hold your horses :^_^: Round 1, 2 and 3 are 48 hours each then 24 hours per round after.

I am free for 4 hours from now ! @desi987 @Patrick :/ But he says he is in School .