Pokémon Vortex
ThunderBlazer

Thunda's Awesome Training Shop

1 hour ago, ThunderBlazer said:

Accepted :) Thanks

Sure! :) Offer on the Bagonand CleffaUFT on ThunderBlazer and I will get started!

Sure that works! Offer on the DruddigonUFT on ThunderBlazer :) 

Yeah sure! Offer on the GeodudeUFT on ThunderBlazer :) 

Yes! Offer on the HeracrossUFT on ThunderBlazer :) 

pm me please

offered on the bagon and cleffa , hope u complete them soon , good luck ;)

1 hour ago, himanshu24092002 said:

how much time?  ThunderBlazer  is not working pls check your ign or offer on it my blastoise on charizard_king_

Ign is Thunder_Blazer sorry about the mistake I forgot the "_"

1 hour ago, glaceon001 said:

Instead of 1 mil I meant to put 1.5 mil. Sorry about the wait on offering, I have to grind to get pokemoney for the extra move.

Ign is Thunder_Blazer

4 hours ago, ThunderBlazer said:

UPPPPP

FOR A LIMITED TIME I TRAIN 2 MIL PER UNIQUE LEGEND AND 1 MIL PER NORMAL!!!!

Can I add onto the job you're already doing? So instead of training to 6m for 10 normal legernds, you'd be training to 16m for 20 normal legends

Edited by Dirty Money

1 hour ago, Dirty Money said:

Can I add onto the job you're already doing? So instead of training to 6m for 10 normal legernds, you'd be training to 16m for 20 normal legends

Yes you can add to the job already! Since 16 mil is a huge commitment I'm gonna have to ask you for 5 normal legends as Advance payment! Is that fine?

Yes you can add to the job already! Since 16 mil is a huge commitment I'm gonna have to ask you for 5 normal legends as Advance payment! Is that fine?

I was about to say yes, but I was looking at your IGN, and you have 61 total wins so it doesn't look like you've even been working on any of the jobs on your list

I'm okay with waiting, but can you give me an estimate of how long it would take you to complete the job? Cause otherwise I think I'd actually rather have my dark sableye back

I was about to say yes, but I was looking at your IGN, and you have 61 total wins so it doesn't look like you've even been working on any of the jobs on your list

I'm okay with waiting, but can you give me an estimate of how long it would take you to complete the job? Cause otherwise I think I'd actually rather have my dark sableye back

Don't worry about that. I haven't been up to top speed since I was busy with the event and then after that I started working on the Private Jolteon deal because the person paid me extra! Training your sableye to 6 mil will only take me a week and I do plan to pick up the pace today! Since your offer is over 10 mil unless you plan to offer 5 legends as down payment (to make sure you don't disappear after I'm done) I'm.gonna have to decline and only train your sableye to 6 mil! Are you comfortable with paying 5 legends up front or do u only want 6 mil! Please let me know :)

Don't worry about that. I haven't been up to top speed since I was busy with the event and then after that I started working on the Private Jolteon deal because the person paid me extra! Training your sableye to 6 mil will only take me a week and I do plan to pick up the pace today! Since your offer is over 10 mil unless you plan to offer 5 legends as down payment (to make sure you don't disappear after I'm done) I'm.gonna have to decline and only train your sableye to 6 mil! Are you comfortable with paying 5 legends up front or do u only want 6 mil! Please let me know :)

Okay but you also have 61 total wins, and the Shiny Jolteon only has 100k xp on it. And I understand with the event but ended a couple days ago, and you haven't even completed 100 total battles since

I'm sorry, but this set up just makes me a little uncomfortable, I'm actually gonna ask for my sableye back. I've put your Druddigon back for trade on DirtyMoney. Will definitely keep on eye on this shop though - I like the rates so I do wish you the best of success and will hopefully be back some other time

Okay but you also have 61 total wins, and the Shiny Jolteon only has 100k xp on it. And I understand with the event but ended a couple days ago, and you haven't even completed 100 total battles since

I'm sorry, but this set up just makes me a little uncomfortable, I'm actually gonna ask for my sableye back. I've put your Druddigon back for trade on DirtyMoney. Will definitely keep on eye on this shop though - I like the rates so I do wish you the best of success and will hopefully be back some other time

alright I am sorry I dissapointed you :( to show that I mean only good stuff I will add 300k to your sableye free of charge before I offer it back! Should take a couple of hours!

alright I am sorry I dissapointed you :( to show that I mean only good stuff I will add 300k to your sableye free of charge before I offer it back! Should take a couple of hours!

No worries, it's nothing personal!! I don't think you were trying to scam or anything, so I'm definitely still gonna be seeing how business goes for you

And don't worry about the 300k, focus on the other jobs. Sooner you finish them, sooner you can build up a track record! Besides, I'll probably be back :;):

2 hours ago, ThunderBlazer said:

hey dude i sent u a personal message , hope u read it , so i can give u 3 unique legends advance so u get started soon ;)

1 hour ago, eurstin said:

Guys the account Thunder_Blazer says it is hacked... Good thing I didn't give my Shiny Water lol

yeah lucky for u i gave that guy mewtwo with 2 million exp and dark blaziken mega for training, lost those 2 and 1 unique and 2 normal legends so he could priotorize me , lol:D:T_T:

Edited by seth1129400

1 hour ago, Shebang said:

@seth1129400 @eurstin @darkxknight101 @azuredragon @glaceon001

If any of you remember the IDs of the Pokemon you traded to him, you can figure out what account it's on now. If it's owned by the same guy then you should probably open a scam report. This assumes he wasn't legitimately hacked.

I think someone opened a thread or status update and we found out it was on a new account and there was nothing we could do! I'm not sure though :) 

3 hours ago, Shebang said:

@seth1129400 @eurstin @darkxknight101 @azuredragon @glaceon001

If any of you remember the IDs of the Pokemon you traded to him, you can figure out what account it's on now. If it's owned by the same guy then you should probably open a scam report. This assumes he wasn't legitimately hacked.

I ended up not going through, for unimportant reasons. The Shiny Eevee I had I got from someone else. That means it would be in my Recent Trade Notifications. Then I could click on the Shiny Eevee and see the account it is on. Only if I had gone through...