Pokémon Vortex
ShadowDragon20

ShadowDragon20's Thread

1 hour ago, ShadowDragon20 said:

Offered :)

See anything else here you might like?

Accepted I like your mystic ralts, metallic shuppet & your evolved unique ralts forms although I'm not sure if you are trading them. I have more fire starters uft if u like any of those :)

What other Uniques do you have to offer?

well the fire types which i have for trade r listed above , other than that i can offer evolved forms of shiny larvitar , shadow larvitar , dark larvitar , etc i have a few spares i can trade and please tell that r u interested in trading the mystic sableye and mystic sableye mega,

my ign is naruto1129

1 hour ago, Kiwinugzfan said:

any 2 of the following  Dark%20Chimchar.gifx2  Dark%20Fennekin.gifMetallic%20Fennekin.gifMystic%20Chimchar.gifMystic%20Cyndaquil.gifMystic%20Tepig.gifShadow%20Chimchar.gifShadow%20Cyndaquil.gif x2 Shadow%20Fennekin.gifShiny%20Torchic.gif

Do you have any other Uniques (Pancham/Swirlix/Spritzee/Flabebe for example)?

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

well the fire types which i have for trade r listed above , other than that i can offer evolved forms of shiny larvitar , shadow larvitar , dark larvitar , etc i have a few spares i can trade and please tell that r u interested in trading the mystic sableye and mystic sableye mega,

my ign is naruto1129

I liked the Unique Pancham/Swirlix/Spritzee/Flabebe. And I'm willing to trade the Sableyes, but depends on the offer really

I liked the Unique Pancham/Swirlix/Spritzee/Flabebe. And I'm willing to trade the Sableyes, but depends on the offer really

u can choose any 4 of the unique fire starters from the list for the mystic sableyes, i dont have spares of spritzee and pancham, and can only trade the metallic swirlix or metallic slurpuff, and which unique flabebe u need, can u tell cause i have spares of only a few of them

I have a lot of uniques uft so if u want to look at my trade page feel free to do so. I don't think I have any of the pokes u mentioned :(

2 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

u can choose any 4 of the unique fire starters from the list for the mystic sableyes, i dont have spares of spritzee and pancham, and can only trade the metallic swirlix or metallic slurpuff, and which unique flabebe u need, can u tell cause i have spares of only a few of them

I think I'll hold off on the trade for now I think, sorry :/

2 hours ago, Kiwinugzfan said:

I have a lot of uniques uft so if u want to look at my trade page feel free to do so. I don't think I have any of the pokes u mentioned :(

I'll PM you once I've gone through the list then :)

On 22/07/2016 at 3:36 PM, jamjomon said:

Your Mystic Ralts for 2 shiny pokemons, you pick?

Could you list out your shinies then please?

On 22/07/2016 at 5:32 PM, GodsWithin said:

hey can you check my ign GodsTrading

I have many unique fire starters and unique panchams, swirlix etc so please check

What would you be looking for for your Uniques?

4 hours ago, ShadowDragon20 said:

Could you list out your shinies then please?

What would you be looking for for your Uniques?

Oh, I already have Mystic Ralts, I only need Shadow Ralts to complete my collection. I'm willing to offer 1 normal legendary that is up for trade in my profile (except Latios and Groudon).

9 hours ago, ShadowDragon20 said:

Too many to list out but how about just we globalize it first. How much would 10-15 Uniques cost? And how much for Leggies (5-10 Unique ones)?

For 10-15 Uniques I would be looking for 10-12 Level 100s like these (  Metallic Houndoom (Mega)Mystic Houndoom (Mega)Shadow Houndoom (Mega)Houndoom (Mega)Metallic HoundoomShiny Sableye (Mega)Mystic Sableye (Mega)Sableye (Mega)Mystic SableyeSableyeMystic Steelix (Mega)Shadow Steelix (Mega)Dark Steelix (Mega)Shiny Steelix (Mega)Dark SteelixShiny MismagiusMetallic MismagiusShadow MismagiusMismagius  Shiny Blastoise (Mega)Dark Blastoise (Mega)Mystic Blastoise (Mega)Blastoise (Mega)Dark Lucario (Mega)( 369,439 exp)

For the 5-10 Unique legends I want either unique legends or fossils :)