Pokémon Vortex
seth1129400

Primal Pokemon

Question

hey hi guys, i wanted to ask a qiuestion , suppose there r 3 players x, y , z,  x and y r legit players and do not bot, whereas z bots and z gets banned for botting , but before being banned  y got a kyogre/groudon in trade from z which is a botted pokemon.    x won a blue/red orb from sidequests and got a kyogre/groudon in trade from y , so if x uses the blue/red orb on kyogre/groudon which x got from y and which was caught through illegitimate means, so will the kyogre primal/groudon primal be considered as glitched primals and would there be any bad consequences with x ? (sorry if this question gets confusing)

• Upvote 1

10 answers to this question

9 hours ago, darkxknight101 said:

This could be a great question for law students like me on an exam.

12 hours ago, iZeus said:

If the Groudonor Kyogrewas evolved using illegitimate means, it is glitched and will be devolved to a Vulpix. If it's botted it will be reset to 50k Experience again.

thank u for answering , but still i did not get the answer (sorry) , i know about glitched primals and that botted exp gets reset to 50 k after bring wiped but my question is not about glitched primals or botted experience, but botted pokemon 

i have a shiny kyogre and a blue orb , but the OT of the shiny kyogre is "mountaincat" who is banned , so if i use my blue orb on my shiny kyogre would it affect anything eg, will my primal turn to vulpix and be considered a glitch or will i loose it or something,:/

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

thank u for answering , but still i did not get the answer (sorry) , i know about glitched primals and that botted exp gets reset to 50 k after bring wiped but my question is not about glitched primals or botted experience, but botted pokemon 

i have a shiny kyogre and a blue orb , but the OT of the shiny kyogre is "mountaincat" who is banned , so if i use my blue orb on my shiny kyogre would it affect anything eg, will my primal turn to vulpix and be considered a glitch or will i loose it or something,:/

No. It will not be turned into a Vulpix. You can use the orb. :)

Edited by iZeus
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

no it is safe ....as @iZeus said ....don't worry and evolve it without any tension.....xD

congrats for the primal ....:D

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

@seth1129400 Wait did u give me a legit primal or not ?? :(

yeah why not i got the blue orb from sidequest , man my question is very confusing sorry about that , it is 100% legitimate i take 100% gurantee for the shadow kyogre primal  that it is original, nothing will happen to it i promise u can trust me

9 hours ago, darkxknight101 said:

This could be a great question for law students like me on an exam.

1 hour ago, 123Aman-2 said:

no it is safe ....as @iZeus said ....don't worry and evolve it without any tension.....xD

congrats for the primal ....:D

thank u guys for clearing up the tension and u r welcome

• Upvote 1

The Best Answer,The Banned Person Is Banned But He Gave You The Pokemon It Means Your The Owner Now And It Doesn't Affect Your ID And Glitches Happened In v2 And This Is The New Era v3.Thus,It Doesn't Effect Your ID Or Any Glitch Would Occur

1 hour ago, Is.Rar said:

The Best Answer,The Banned Person Is Banned But He Gave You The Pokemon It Means Your The Owner Now And It Doesn't Affect Your ID And Glitches Happened In v2 And This Is The New Era v3.Thus,It Doesn't Effect Your ID Or Any Glitch Would Occur

thanks for answering i appreciate it :D