Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

God's Training House

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Accepted Thanks ;) 

hey u got any chance to train my Shiny Charmeleonto 4 million exp for 2 unique and 6 normal legends and do u train exp for  normal kyurem black and white, if yes, how much exp for normal kyurem black and white

Edited by seth1129400

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

hey u got any chance to train my Shiny Charmeleonto 4 million exp for 2 unique and 6 normal legends and do u train exp for  normal kyurem black and white, if yes, how much exp for normal kyurem black and white

Yea bro I can train it to to 4 mil for you! I train for Kyurem Black and White but I do only 2 mil each! I am not sure if this is a fair rate for black and white but it is what some other trainers are offering! Offer on the Buneary UFT on GodsTrading you are waiting list!

Edited by GodsWithin

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Yea bro I can train it to to 4 mil for you! I train for Kyurem Black and White but I do only 2 mil each! I am not sure if this is a fair rate for black and white but it is what some other trainers are offering! Offer on the Buneary UFT on GodsTrading you are waiting list!

hey can we do it some other time cause i m in some kind of unexpected shock right now ,if u dont mind, sorry for the inconveniance

Edited by seth1129400