Pokémon Vortex
amank

Transferred ALl my pokes

Ok, so you have more than one account, how did he get your information? We're you sharing an account? Did you change your email to something he mailed you to do? Click any weird links or go to a website? More information/details is needed.

If you didn't do any of that and your password wasn't something like "password", then it's kinda hard to just randomly guess someone's password.

1 hour ago, sportsandmusic69 said:

Ok, so you have more than one account, how did he get your information? We're you sharing an account? Did you change your email to something he mailed you to do? Click any weird links or go to a website? More information/details is needed.

If you didn't do any of that and your password wasn't something like "password", then it's kinda hard to just randomly guess someone's password.

Same Questions As My Fav Moderator

1 hour ago, sportsandmusic69 said:

Yeah someone guessed my password charizard and got my few pokemon but now i have a stronger password

Yes i had two igns the first one got hacked earlier and the second pass was changed so i copied the PId of my fancy and traced this IGN.

i know that i m not gonna get them back so PLz ban this account.

2 hours ago, amank said:

Yes i had two igns the first one got hacked earlier and the second pass was changed so i copied the PId of my fancy and traced this IGN.

i know that i m not gonna get them back so PLz ban this account.

explain "hacked"?