Pokémon Vortex
seth1129400

Worst things happened to u during ur vortex career

One day i had this team Charizard (Mega X) with 1.7 million exp Groudon (Primal)with 500k exp and was legit Kyurem (Black) Shiny Kyurem (Black) Zygarde (Complete) Volcanion

The next day i woke up i had this team AbraAronAlomomolaBagonAxewAipom

someone bypassed my account cause i admit i had a very easy password , i lost 600 pokemon including events, leggies lv 100 pokemon and rare and good unique pokemon , 30 million exp and 83,000 points, i had regrets at 1st and nobody helped me but despite of begging and crying i started over as it was the only solution , and now i have 3 times everything i had before so ................ i have no regrets but if i ever get them back , i can make up to the top trainers easily but still happy with what i have right now :D

af10a8d3069a4b14aebc2b493401dc7d.png

• Upvote 1

Guest Çağrı Budakoğlu

i missed a shiny rayquza :P i found another one tomorrow. But im missing 15-20 legendary per week in maps. Thats a bad story too

The first time In v1.8 when i first beat all the gyms and e4 bf what not, ientered the elctric map, searched for a few hours, it was the last day of 8th grade so we were allowed to do literally whatever we want, so i played vortex. none the less i finally encountered my first legi and it was a zapdos, and i walked over it and was pretty upset and then walked like 3 more steps really quickly and walked over another Zapdos xD

My old account himanshu24092002 was just gone in april 2016 i decided to share account with @Dhananjay Shitkar but when i traded my pokes to wolfreak I just lost my pokes all pokes where showing in recent notification and all pokes have no owner. More to that i have lost good friend @Dhananjay Shitkar he thinked that due to him i lost my all pokes my pokes where including a set of fancy, pokeball, santachu and 90 mil exp

i always do good trades. used to do sevral trades everyday and get hug profit. over time i made 2 very bad trades. (noumerous good ones but still....) i traded my Dark Caterpie (Christmas)for a Shadow Missingno. when it was first released. and i traded about 13 cosplays for shadow unbound when it was released (im a shadow collector)

Guest Çağrı Budakoğlu
2 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

well i won a giveaway once, got 3 unique leggies from it but lost them due to the reset of the game,( any case i lost everything so it did not really matter:D)

What do you mean reset of the game?

Guest Çağrı Budakoğlu
1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

sorry reset was the wrong word, the servers of the game crashed and 2 to 3 months progress in the game was lost

I see there was so many crashes and resets in the past. I will pray for no more resets