Pokémon Vortex

Trade Rates

Question

Im a newbie and i still couldn't understand all trade rates.Can anyone explain them to me ? Like shiny-metallic,which has higher rate ? Or how many uniquies are equal to 1 normal legendary,1 unique legendary.How many normal legendaries are equal for 1 unique legendary.Rates like that

2 answers to this question

Trade rates are what people trade their Pokemon for.

For EXAMPLE: I say a Shiny legend is worth 1,000,000 exp or 5 normal legends or a Dark legend is worth 500,000 exp or 2 normal legends.

Rates are different from each user. They are NOT set in stone. It ultimately depends on the two users trading if they agree on the deal.

It all depends. From what I have seen, Shadow and Shiny tend to be valued a little higher. It all depends if someone wants to complete a set, get their favorite pokemon, etc. Reading some of the rates on some of people's trade threads can help. Just look around and learn, that's a really helpful thing. But there are events, which are worth a lot more, and so are donations. To sum it all up, anywhere from 2-7 uniques for a legendary, 1-3 unique legendaries for a unique legendaries.