Pokémon Vortex
Bultaoreune

Guilty's Rare Unique For Legendaries

1 hour ago, starphoenix said:

That's fine, I'll wait. ^^

Also, may I know whether you have any mystic/metallic/darks left? Or are they completely traded?

Ok i am ready now, i might make some mistake due to the huge amount of trading and list for the past hour and I do not have any Mystic,Dark,Metallic left.

1 hour ago, Bultaoreune said:

Ok i am ready now, i might make some mistake due to the huge amount of trading and list for the past hour and I do not have any Mystic,Dark,Metallic left.

That's fine, may I know if you have all the pokes I listed in my previous message? If not, can you please let me know which ones you don't have so I can pick replacements?

That's fine, may I know if you have all the pokes I listed in my previous message? If not, can you please let me know which ones you don't have so I can pick replacements?

Ok i do not have Shadow MantykeandShadow Voltorb, Sorry about that please pick other for replacement :) 

Yeah sure, please provide me with the legendary u offering and your username :) 

Oh, it's a normal Genesect, and it's already up for trade on my ingame account starphoenix. Thank you very much!

Please let me know when you've offered, thanks!

Edited by starphoenix

Oh, it's a normal Genesect, and it's already up for trade on my ingame account starphoenix. Thank you very much!

Please let me know when you've offered, thanks!

It have been offered, but i think you accidentally offer 11? but i offered u 10 only i forgotten which one i left out

It have been offered, but i think you accidentally offer 11? but i offered u 10 only i forgotten which one i left out

Nah, that's fine, thank you very much for the trade! I'll definitely come back to you when I get more legends and when you get more uniques. ^^