Pokémon Vortex
VITOL

New map - Island

A map creator would be fine to post our ideas better than with Paint. Some palms and bushes in the island will be apreciated. Anyway:

11168a5bec654b15b762069ff88569e0.jpg

S.S.Anne could be accessed via bottom of the map 6.

Ground pokes (some normal, flying, grass, ground, poison):

AipomAxewBaltoyBellsproutBudewBulbasaurBunearyBunnelbyBurmy (Plant)Burmy (Sand)CacneaCarnivineChatotCherubiChespinChikoritaCombeeCottoneeDunsparceDwebbleEkansEmolgaExeggcuteFarfetchdFletchlingFoongusGibleGligarGolettGrimerGulpinHawluchaHeracrossHippopotasHoothootHoppipIllumiseKangaskhanKarrablastKecleonKoffingKrabbyLedybaLotadMankeyMaractusMudkipMurkrowNatuNidoran (F)Nidoran (M)NincadaOddishPansageParasPetililPhanpyPhantumpPidgeyPidovePinecoPinsirPorygonPumpkaboo (Average)RhyhornRuffletSandileSandshrewScytherSeedotSeviperSewaddleShroomishShuckleSigilyphSkarmorySkiddoSkorupiSnivySpearowSpinarakStarlyStunkySunkernSwabluTaillowTangelaTrapinchTreeckoTropiusTrubbishTurtwigVenipedeVenonatVolbeatVullabyWingull(lot of wingulls!)WoobatWooperYanmaZubat

Water:

All water types (grass water and cave water together)

Legends in ground:

ArticunoCelebiGroudonHo-ohLandorusLatiasLatiosLugiaMoltresRayquazaShayminShaymin (Sky)TornadusVirizionYveltalZapdosZygarde

Legends in water:

ArticunoKyogreLatiasLatiosLugiaManaphyPalkiaPhioneSuicuneTornadusYveltalZapdos

Edited by VITOL
  • Upvote 5

I would like a Safari Map. I also think that new maps with different Pokémon would be cool

You could use future sidequests to get the ball's Safari (Only useful on this map.)
Having cost game money ( pmoney.gif 500,000  ?) For each day that is playing on the map. It would be nice to have special Pokémon that can not find the common maps (could by the 7th generation on this map as islands for example).
Those you mentioned it is possible to find in other maps.
Congo on the idea bro xD

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, marllonflaxDxD said:

I would like a Safari Map. I also think that new maps with different Pokémon would be cool

You could use future sidequests to get the ball's Safari (Only useful on this map.)
Having cost game money ( pmoney.gif 500,000  ?) For each day that is playing on the map. It would be nice to have special Pokémon that can not find the common maps (could by the 7th generation on this map as islands for example).
Those you mentioned it is possible to find in other maps.
Congo on the idea bro xD

very good idea , it would keep the rarity of pokemon stable , i would love to see this