Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

Fades and God's Super CHEAP EXP Training

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Offer on the Blitzle UFT on GodsTrading

I have offered. Please do train them to perfect exp and dont try to scam me or It will become cyber crime.Therefore do not bot.I will check every 2 hours! 

@GodsWithin Please tell me how much time will it take you to complete my job?

1 hour ago, EagerRhino said:

I have offered. Please do train them to perfect exp and dont try to scam me or It will become cyber crime.Therefore do not bot.I will check every 2 hours! 

@GodsWithin Please tell me how much time will it take you to complete my job?

Dont worry bro, I am not a scammer and I have a pretty solid rep on the forums and ingame. Anywho it should take 8 days ish but I do have other jobs so I would request that you remain patient!

10 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Dont worry bro, I am not a scammer and I have a pretty solid rep on the forums and ingame. Anywho it should take 8 days ish but I do have other jobs so I would request that you remain patient!

I believe in you.I am patient. Time does not matter if you train without bots!Dont Bot!

Unlike @manavsharma9231.

Also add in another unique core for 7,000,000 in the samw deal. I will tell you on which pokemon(s) would I like 7m.

I am offering cores because I am having spare and I am sure some core collector will take them for high rates.

Edited by EagerRhino

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

oh can u do it to 5 million i will add 20 unique evolved and unevolved pokemon to the previous deal (the exp can be over and not exact), if its okay with u

I'll get it to 3 million and then we'll talk when the time comes

17 hours ago, darkxknight101 said:

Train me a Shiny Shuckleto 1,000,000,000 Bil exp. Ill give you 10,000 uniques

wut no0 :/ 

8 hours ago, EagerRhino said:

I believe in you.I am patient. Time does not matter if you train without bots!Dont Bot!

Unlike @manavsharma9231.

Also add in another unique core for 7,000,000 in the samw deal. I will tell you on which pokemon(s) would I like 7m.

I am offering cores because I am having spare and I am sure some core collector will take them for high rates.

Don't worry me and my partner guarantee no bots and damn didnt manav got banned! What type of core is it btw?