Pokémon Vortex
GodsWithin

Fades and God's Super CHEAP EXP Training

1 hour ago, FadesTrades said:

Oh

Then i'll edit my post lol

oh damn u can also ask godstrading for rates of unique zygarde complete , dont just edit ur post , they maybe worth more or less depending on their rarity , eg many people value shiny pokes more than other unique pokemon and vice versa

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

oh damn u can also ask godstrading for rates of unique zygarde complete , dont just edit ur post , they maybe worth more or less depending on their rarity , eg many people value shiny pokes more than other unique pokemon and vice versa

I'll ask him when he gets online :)

3 hours ago, FadesTrades said:

Personal Request:

I am currently looking for a Dark Zygarde (Complete) or Shiny Zygarde (Complete).

Willing to train 20 million for any one of them.

2 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

hey man they worth like over 20 million and even more, cause they r ultra rare event pokemon

2 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

@FadesTrades Honestly I thought they were going around 40 Mil +  but I i did some research and people seems to be offering to train 25-30 mil for it so I think that's and appropriate rate :) I can edit my main post with a special announcement that you are looking for the unique Zygarde Completes ok? :) 

@seth1129400 thanks for helping out buddy, Also we're making great progress on your Dark Scyther:)  (Sidenote : Can you inform when you are done with Nutella Navigators happiness pokes? I need 2 pokes trained urgently :) )

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

@FadesTrades Honestly I thought they were going around 40 Mil +  but I i did some research and people seems to be offering to train 25-30 mil for it so I think that's and appropriate rate :) I can edit my main post with a special announcement that you are looking for the unique Zygarde Completes ok? :) 

@seth1129400 thanks for helping out buddy, Also we're making great progress on your Dark Scyther:)  (Sidenote : Can you inform when you are done with Nutella Navigators happiness pokes? I need 2 pokes trained urgently :) )

damn not accepting offers till 4 days from now , she is really angry dude, she will kill me if i dont give her order back to her , its been more than a month , lol i have to give them back first and then i m open to any offers u make, and good to hear on training on dark scyther ;)

58 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

damn not accepting offers till 4 days from now , she is really angry dude, she will kill me if i dont give her order back to her , its been more than a month , lol i have to give them back first and then i m open to any offers u make, and good to hear on training on dark scyther ;)

Yea no worries at all bro :) Just tell me when you're free and I'll offer them thanks 

On 25/07/2016 at 1:30 PM, FadesTrades said:

19 hours ago, FadesTrades said:

@seth1129400 Your Dark Scytheris at 3 Million EXP and UFT on Fades.

Thanks for using our service!

ignore the last post , posted it accidently, lol that was damn fast thanks , i will offer in a few minutes and i will get to u for another deal soon , thanks

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Thanks for getting your Pokemon trained by us :)

u r welcome , hey man my net is running very very slow i have to sease all activity , and how about i offer the pokemon and legendaries on my dark scyther tomorrow cause right now vortex is giving me messages like this , hope u understand man , sorry man 

f6c6453a17ac46dcbee1d20fc1a36386.png

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

u r welcome , hey man my net is running very very slow i have to sease all activity , and how about i offer the pokemon and legendaries on my dark scyther tomorrow cause right now vortex is giving me messages like this , hope u understand man , sorry man 

f6c6453a17ac46dcbee1d20fc1a36386.png

Sure! I'll inform Fades no worries (my internet is messed up too!)

@FadesTrades Please offer the half of the profit from @seth1129400 deal! on My Machop! Why arent you replying to my messages?? What happened to the Metallic Zoroarkwith exp???????/

@sportsandmusic69  @Uncle_Psychic Please close this thread as me and my partner have split! We are in the process of informing people and finish our current jobs !

Edited by GodsWithin