Pokémon Vortex
Goketa

Updated Goketa Trades Thread

On 31/07/2016 at 4:39 AM, GodsWithin said:

I could point out how that's unfair but that wouldnt be nice right? >:(

On 31/07/2016 at 4:42 AM, soulweeper616 said:

Dude i'm not giving him a Shiny Zubat and expecting a Shiny Rayquaza,he has a wishlist and i'm offering pokemons from those wishlist. He may ignore me,he may reject the offer,or he may ask something more so we can negotiate. You are talking about harrassment and now you are following my posts? 

Actually here @soulweeper616 is right.As said and posted here on the forums! All shiny legends have the same rate.And Shiny Latias Has An Evolution Too! Which is worth it! @GodsWithin

2 hours ago, Mr.Magnificent said:

Actually here @soulweeper616 is right.As said and posted here on the forums! All shiny legends have the same rate.And Shiny Latias Has An Evolution Too! Which is worth it! @GodsWithin

Dude this is kinda old, the mods sorted it and explained that people can trade for whatever they feel is right...Here's a tip....Rayquaza might be more rarer because they are less of them 

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Dude this is kinda old, the mods sorted it and explained that people can trade for whatever they feel is right...Here's a tip....Rayquaza might be more rarer because they are less of them 

Well,Sorry Then.My mistake. But the rates vary from people to people but usual rates are the ones I told you.