Pokémon Vortex
sas

Lost It

Hi everyone, 

I have lost interest in vortex. I have been following this game since pokemon crater and all the versions of pokemon vortex. But now, for unknown reasons, I have lost interest in the game. I don't know whether I should quit or just take a break. If any of you could kindly provide me with suggestion/s, it will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

Take a break,

Even the greatest among us need a break now and then. Its normal for people to burn out from a game they are playing for a very long time.

Be patient and before you know it your back here in vortex. I myself have taken quite alot of breaks, but never really quitted since I knew I would come back anyway when there was an intresting event or a new update.

Anyway best advice I can give you is dont give your stuff away and keep your account for yourself. Everyone comes back now and then  and It would be sad that if you come back you immediately quit again because you lost all your previous progress

Greets a Captain that calls himself Blackbeard with a T Kappa

• Upvote 5

@sas You should keep your account with you and take a break. You shouldn't quit because you might gain interest in the game again ,maybe due to a great event which patrick holds! But during this break,just do giveaways or an interesting and unique contest (other than those fairytale type)(if you like) , I am saying this maybe due to the f@ct that I love giveaways very much! :<3_<3:

• Upvote 3

I think u should take a break I was bored with vortex too I took a break for a year and then I suddenly wanted to return and I'm enjoying it just be sure to log in time to time to check fr events or trade offers thou ;)

Since you wanted a suggestion then...

If you have access to an Android or iOS smartphone try Pokemon GO if you haven't already :D.

When you get bored of that come back here.

Or just play some other games (Steam, Origin, UPlay, GoG etc.) or learn some programming language (C, C++, Java etc. for starters) or something related to computers.

Edited by XenovuzXapter
  • Upvote 3

On 7/25/2016 at 9:44 AM, sas said:

Hi everyone, 

I have lost interest in vortex. I have been following this game since pokemon crater and all the versions of pokemon vortex. But now, for unknown reasons, I have lost interest in the game. I don't know whether I should quit or just take a break. If any of you could kindly provide me with suggestion/s, it will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks. 

Hey just wanted to say a bit, even though I said quit (don't take it seriously i was kidding :P ) I made the mistake of quitting V2 when I was at the top thinking the game was boring and a waste of time. Honestly this game is so fun to me now I can't think of doing anything else haha. Don't quit, give yourself time and space and come back when you feel like it. Your account will be waiting for you so that's good and honestly V4 seems so amazing that I know you'll definitely come back for it :) 

• Upvote 1

It's worth coming back to because, v4 is coming, more new Pokemon, and a MissingNo. giveaway is going to be happening, soon today. All u got to do is follow officialpokemonvortex on Instagram and then he will choose to 2 luck winners from a random draw(randomly picking someone out of his followers on Instagram). It's really worth it now. Now, I know you don't want to miss out on that. Do you? Is your beak over now? Did u decide to come back?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 123Aman-2 said:

welcome back(too late :P tho) ..

just wanna ask that have you regain interest in vortex after that break???

Not yet. 

Gave away a lot of pokemons through Wonder Trade Giveaway. 

Though I visit daily but don't play the game. 

Hope to get back with v4. 

On 25.7.2016. at 3:59 PM, Blackbeardt said:

Take a break,

Even the greatest among us need a break now and then. Its normal for people to burn out from a game they are playing for a very long time.

Be patient and before you know it your back here in vortex. I myself have taken quite alot of breaks, but never really quitted since I knew I would come back anyway when there was an intresting event or a new update.

Anyway best advice I can give you is dont give your stuff away and keep your account for yourself. Everyone comes back now and then  and It would be sad that if you come back you immediately quit again because you lost all your previous progress

Greets a Captain that calls himself Blackbeard with a T Kappa

Right this!

On 7/25/2016 at 1:44 PM, sas said:

Hi everyone, 

Thanks. 

"unknown reasons" - I know that feel. Getting banned a LOT of times just kills your motivation, doesn't it? :'(