Pokémon Vortex
Ygtozkan12

Unique Hell :D

1 hour ago, soulweeper616 said:

Dude its honestly not cool. He is clearly new at the game and you are offering that kind of deals. 

Not sure why you have a constant need to weigh in your opinion, fyi he made a similar offer on someone else's trade thread...ALSO PATRICK HAS STATED THERE ARE NO FIXED RATES.. How do you know that I'm taking advantage of him? Maybe he values Shadow Mews really high...MAYBE I FEEL THEY ARE WORTH A LOT TOO...maybe he doesn't think 1 mil or a shiny eevee is worth a lot? For future reference I would advise you to not interfere in my dealings as I find em rude...

On 30.07.2016 at 23:09, GodsWithin said:

Not sure why you have a constant need to weigh in your opinion, fyi he made a similar offer on someone else's trade thread...ALSO PATRICK HAS STATED THERE ARE NO FIXED RATES.. How do you know that I'm taking advantage of him? Maybe he values Shadow Mews really high...MAYBE I FEEL THEY ARE WORTH A LOT TOO...maybe he doesn't think 1 mil or a shiny eevee is worth a lot? For future reference I would advise you to not interfere in my dealings as I find em rude...

Buddy,there is a difference between having a good deal and out right scamming people when you know they are new. Maybe he values Shadow mew high,maybe so do you. But then why the hell are you asking Shiny Eevee and Shiny Scatterbug ? You made a similiar offer on this trade with i replied as well. Like you know better,stop making people get angry at the game or the community just so you can get a ''good deal''. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, soulweeper616 said:

Buddy,there is a difference between having a good deal and out right scamming people when you know they are new. Maybe he values Shadow mew high,maybe so do you. But then why the hell are you asking Shiny Eevee and Shiny Scatterbug ? You made a similiar offer on this trade with i replied as well. Like you know better,stop making people get angry at the game or the community just so you can get a ''good deal''. 

I asked for a scatterbug /eevee cuz he offered that to someone else so I felt it was fair. HOW AM I SCAMMING ANYONE? SCAMMING IS ILLEGAL KNOW YOUR TERMS. I felt that the worth of Shadow Mew was high enough and the other person agreed. Butt out! Also I offered him a different deal because I felt it was appropriate to me. You have no idea what I did to acquire these legends...hence you can't comment on my valuations. 2 people struck a deal. Dont make me bring the mods into this because you're harrasing me for something fair...