Pokémon Vortex
Ygtozkan12

Unique Hell :D

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

I asked for a scatterbug /eevee cuz he offered that to someone else so I felt it was fair. HOW AM I SCAMMING ANYONE? SCAMMING IS ILLEGAL KNOW YOUR TERMS. I felt that the worth of Shadow Mew was high enough and the other person agreed. Butt out! Also I offered him a different deal because I felt it was appropriate to me. You have no idea what I did to acquire these legends...hence you can't comment on my valuations. 2 people struck a deal. Dont make me bring the mods into this because you're harrasing me for something fair...

Calm down it just game

• Upvote 1

On 30.07.2016 at 23:30, GodsWithin said:

I asked for a scatterbug /eevee cuz he offered that to someone else so I felt it was fair. HOW AM I SCAMMING ANYONE? SCAMMING IS ILLEGAL KNOW YOUR TERMS. I felt that the worth of Shadow Mew was high enough and the other person agreed. Butt out! Also I offered him a different deal because I felt it was appropriate to me. You have no idea what I did to acquire these legends...hence you can't comment on my valuations. 2 people struck a deal. Dont make me bring the mods into this because you're harrasing me for something fair...

So,you know the rates originally. But just because you've seen him do these kinds of deal you thought ''Hey,why don't i get a piece of that' instead of you know,offering the right rates or explain to a clearly new player. And if you think this is harrassing,please bring the mods. I'd be happy to talk to them. All i'm saying is,please be more reasonable next time,again, you know better. Have a good night. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Bring the mods LMAO. You just tried to get the most benefit a cost of others, everytime you do the same, i already have this issue with you. You can do what you want, but don't expect to other get mad when you make such ridiculous offers and the other guy, because is new or doesn't know enough, accepts

3 hours ago, Ygtozkan12 said:

Calm down it just game

So do you plan to offer or what?

3 hours ago, soulweeper616 said:

So,you know the rates originally. But just because you've seen him do these kinds of deal you thought ''Hey,why don't i get a piece of that' instead of you know,offering the right rates or explain to a clearly new player. And if you think this is harrassing,please bring the mods. I'd be happy to talk to them. All i'm saying is,please be more reasonable next time,again, you know better. Have a good night. 

Honestly I don't really understand what your problem is... @Patrick made it pretty clear that EVERYONE has their OWN rates based on various factors. I feel Shadow Mewis worth a lot...Butt out! I offered him what I thought was fair and he considered the offer and accepted it yet you seem to have an issue even though I am offering according to my rates! You have NO CLUE what you are talking about! You called it "scamming" even though I did no such thing 

3 hours ago, Alan Solis said:

Bring the mods LMAO. You just tried to get the most benefit a cost of others, everytime you do the same, i already have this issue with you. You can do what you want, but don't expect to other get mad when you make such ridiculous offers and the other guy, because is new or doesn't know enough, accepts

I'm not really sure which is worse; your English or your logic LMAOOO! I offered based on what I thought my Pokemon was worth. You have no idea what I did or did not do to acquire it! How can you tell me what it's value is then? Not so smart right! It's pathetic how you and @soulweeper616 seem to make other peoples business your own. Please leave ME ALONE and let me trade what I wanna trade...

@sportsandmusic69 @Uncle_Psychic @Patrick Can you please ask them to stop harrassing me? All I want to do is trade and I made an offer by what I thought was a fair rate and even the owner accepted it yet these 3rd Party Annoyances feel the need to weigh in :( 

On 31.07.2016 at 02:37, GodsWithin said:

So do you plan to offer or what?

Honestly I don't really understand what your problem is... @Patrick made it pretty clear that EVERYONE has their OWN rates based on various factors. I feel Shadow Mewis worth a lot...Butt out! I offered him what I thought was fair and he considered the offer and accepted it yet you seem to have an issue even though I am offering according to my rates! You have NO CLUE what you are talking about! You called it "scamming" even though I did no such thing 

I'm not really sure which is worse; your English or your logic LMAOOO! I offered based on what I thought my Pokemon was worth. You have no idea what I did or did not do to acquire it! How can you tell me what it's value is then? Not so smart right! It's pathetic how you and @soulweeper616 seem to make other peoples business your own. Please leave ME ALONE and let me trade what I wanna trade...

@sportsandmusic69 @Uncle_Psychic @Patrick Can you please ask them to stop harrassing me? All I want to do is trade and I made an offer by what I thought was a fair rate and even the owner accepted it yet these 3rd Party Annoyances feel the need to weigh in :( 

He is not going to offer because he withrew his offer. He could've gotten 4 shadow mews for that. And like i explained you earlier. There are no fixed rates does not mean you could just go on new players ask for ridicilous offers. Which is what you do,all the time. Plus i don't care if you paid 20 million for that Shadow mew,no experienced player would take that deal and you know it. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, soulweeper616 said:

He is not going to offer because he withrew his offer. He could've gotten 4 shadow mews for that. And like i explained you earlier. There are no fixed rates does not mean you could just go on new players ask for ridicilous offers. Which is what you do,all the time. Plus i don't care if you paid 20 million for that Shadow mew,no experienced player would take that deal and you know it. 

DID I EVEN ASK YOU ABOUT HIM OFFERING ?? Would it kill you to stop butting in? Shadow Mewwas a pokemon he really wanted. Newsflash : People can pay whatever they want for something they want! For your information I offer what I feel is appropriate! Stop trying to fix rates and make me offer based on what you feel is right!

On 28.07.2016 at 22:31, soulweeper616 said:

Lol. Calm down there buddy :D

He did not say anything about wanting a Shadow Mew plus you offered this as well. I told you he withrew his offer because i've talked to him,and you said ''when are you going to offer'' to him. I mean clearly you are in the wrong here,when the mods arrive i'm sure they'll realize this as well. It's just that i know your posts,you wont ever offer that kind of offers to players who know their stuff yet you offer this on a newer player. That is just sad. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, soulweeper616 said:

He did not say anything about wanting a Shadow Mew plus you offered this as well. I told you he withrew his offer because i've talked to him,and you said ''when are you going to offer'' to him. I mean clearly you are in the wrong here,when the mods arrive i'm sure they'll realize this as well. It's just that i know your posts,you wont ever offer that kind of offers to players who know their stuff yet you offer this on a newer player. That is just sad. 

He literally posted asking for a Shadow Mewon  peoples thread so obviously he was interested in it! If he doesnt want my offer he can decline it, I'm pretty sure he doesnt need you butting in for him or does he? Clearly you aren't thinking straight. The mods will realize I am offering pokemon according to my rates and my value and he has an option to decline or accept which he exercised yet you obviously couldn't respect! I offer according to what I feel is appropriate! I offer whatever I feel is fine and people are always free to negotiate, it doesnt matter to me whether someone is new or not!

On 28.07.2016 at 22:11, GodsWithin said:

On 31.07.2016 at 02:59, GodsWithin said:

He literally posted asking for a Shadow Mewon  peoples thread so obviously he was interested in it! If he doesnt want my offer he can decline it, I'm pretty sure he doesnt need you butting in for him or does he? Clearly you aren't thinking straight. The mods will realize I am offering pokemon according to my rates and my value and he has an option to decline or accept which he exercised yet you obviously couldn't respect! I offer according to what I feel is appropriate! I offer whatever I feel is fine and people are always free to negotiate, it doesnt matter to me whether someone is new or not!

You also offered him Shiny Virizion,did he ask for that as well? Let me put it this way alright. You just started this game,you finished all your gyms and what not and you found a Shiny Rayquaza. Then you come to the forums without knowing anything,and some guy offers you Shadow mew. You take that deal,then after 1 week you realize that Shiny Rayquaza actually quite valuable. Then you realize someone scammed you because they knew that you are new at the game so they took advantage. Wouldnt you feel angry? If the answer is yes,then why are you making something that would've made you angry to someone. If the answer is no then really there is no point arguing. I'm sure mods will sort it out. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, soulweeper616 said:

You also offered him Shiny Virizion,did he ask for that as well? Let me put it this way alright. You just started this game,you finished all your gyms and what not and you found a Shiny Rayquaza. Then you come to the forums without knowing anything,and some guy offers you Shadow mew. You take that deal,then after 1 week you realize that Shiny Rayquaza actually quite valuable. Then you realize someone scammed you because they knew that you are new at the game so they took advantage. Wouldnt you feel angry? If the answer is yes,then why are you making something that would've made you angry to someone. If the answer is no then really there is no point arguing. I'm sure mods will sort it out. 

Shiny Virizion for his pokes seemed like a fair deal to me period. I am entitled to offer what I want, he can trade and learn whether he likes it or not or whether he feels like he enjoyed the value of his trade. He has declined various other offer and he has experience on handling dealings on forums so I dont see why he needs you to make his decisions! He offered this same deal for the Shadow Mew to Vitol only he was offering a Metallic Hoppip instead of Eevee! No one seems to be making a deal out of that. You need to learn that people value pokemon differently and that your estimates of their value doesnt matter in a deal concerning you. I wouldn't expect you to understand that considering you couldn't even read the rules on Goketa's thread :D 

On 31.07.2016 at 03:14, GodsWithin said:

Shiny Virizion for his pokes seemed like a fair deal to me period. I am entitled to offer what I want, he can trade and learn whether he likes it or not or whether he feels like he enjoyed the value of his trade. He has declined various other offer and he has experience on handling dealings on forums so I dont see why he needs you to make his decisions! He offered this same deal for the Shadow Mew to Vitol only he was offering a Metallic Hoppip instead of Eevee! No one seems to be making a deal out of that. You need to learn that people value pokemon differently and that your estimates of their value doesnt matter in a deal concerning you. I wouldn't expect you to understand that considering you couldn't even read the rules on Goketa's thread :D 

So you think Shiny Virizion is worth 1 million exp + shiny eevee? Again man you can keep doing what you do,lowballing people and telling everyone that everyone's pokemons of different value,But you won't even dream of offering that kind of offers on my thread or Vatols thread or whatever. You saw this guy is inexperienced,and while people are taking advantage of him you decided to join the ''fun''. Anyways,this argument is going really cringey on your part so i'm going to stop now. I hope any of the mods will come and sort this out. Good day

• Upvote 1

On 31.07.2016 at 03:20, gethimtothegreek1 said:

Not threat related but I just want to give a shoutout to our brave warriors arguing. Couldn't ask for a better day :D

Haha thanks man :D Glad you are having a good time. By the way would you like to trade your Shiny Groudon for my Shiny Deerling (Spring) i value this deer so much i figured it'd be  appropriate

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, soulweeper616 said:

So you think Shiny Virizion is worth 1 million exp + shiny eevee? Again man you can keep doing what you do,lowballing people and telling everyone that everyone's pokemons of different value,But you won't even dream of offering that kind of offers on my thread or Vatols thread or whatever. You saw this guy is inexperienced,and while people are taking advantage of him you decided to join the ''fun''. Anyways,this argument is going really cringey on your part so i'm going to stop now. I hope any of the mods will come and sort this out. Good day

Honestly I hope a mod sorts you out! Whatever I wanna offer I can offer and the owner can accept it or decline. You need to learn to butt out and keep your big boy pants on and resist the urge of butting in

1 hour ago, gethimtothegreek1 said:

Not threat related but I just want to give a shoutout to our brave warriors arguing. Couldn't ask for a better day :D

hahaha this must be super fun for the viewers :D 

1 hour ago, gethimtothegreek1 said:

@GodsWithin Stop hating on @soulweeper616 so much he just wants a fair game and he wants the beginners to learn something about valuable pokemons. You are just making this one sided battle which I can clearly see that you are one greedy dude :D

You learn from your mistakes,do you know what that means? I am trying to enjoy the game the way I want! Vortex doesnt have a rule that says you can't offer low and negotiate or let them accept it or decline. I'm greedy? Check yourself before you wreck yourself m8

Edited by GodsWithin

anyone can get how much ever they want out of a trade,its called profit maximisation,a concept of economics

dont see why anyone would harass someone over petty stuff like this,if you dont like the way someone trades please then keep it to yourself,no need to voice your rage at the concerned user,it counts as unnecessary flaming

if I feel my Mewis worth RayquazaArceusGiratinathen that's my opinion

people are not wrong,they are different,you'll be mature when you learn that :)

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, soulweeper616 said:

Haha thanks man :D Glad you are having a good time. By the way would you like to trade your Shiny Groudon for my Shiny Deerling (Spring) i value this deer so much i figured it'd be  appropriate

He once asked me to offer my Shiny RegisteelMystic KyogreMetallic AerodactylDark Azelffor his Dark Groudon and I'm glad that I didn't take up the offer and waited for other traders to give me a nice deal. And I just got a Shiny Groudonfor a Shiny Mewand 5 random shiny pokemons. xD

@soulweeper616 @GodsWithin

I am not naming names on anything. If two people are making an offer, the other does not need to but in unless they also are making an offer. The offer is between the those two and whether or not they like the offer or not, if they like it, they'll accept, if not, they'll move on. Everyone has different rates and values Pokemon differently. Also, do NOT go around other topics to harass or make any side comments/low blows. Keep to your own topic. Following someone on other topics or their topics to make nasty comments will be seen as harassment and will be dealt with. So please end this problem with each other now and go your separate ways. Thank you.

Also, comments from the peanut gallery aren't needed either. Thanks.

• Upvote 1