Pokémon Vortex
seth1129400

General what did u skip today?

Well guys i was looking for mystic sableye and skipped Shadow Darkrai andMetallic Sableye, damn why do i click to fast:T_T:

I skipped Shiny Arceus , Shadow DeoxysShiny EeveeAnd got angry so clicked fast and missed Shiny Scatterbug. I shall set myself in ultra slow mode xD

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, EagerRhino said:

I skipped Shiny Arceus , Shadow DeoxysShiny EeveeAnd got angry so clicked fast and missed Shiny Scatterbug. I shall set myself in ultra slow mode xD

Lol you have been having a real bad day! Btw I missed the eevee and scatterbugs too.

1 hour ago, EagerRhino said:

1 hour ago, Creepy Helper said:

Lol you have been having a real bad day! Btw I missed the eevee and scatterbugs too.

lol, i once skipped arceus and shiny arceus once in a span of 20 min , once during the zygarde event i skipped 16 legends 

17 hours ago, Fire Blaze said:

LOkking for some flying type in electric and suddenly miss Metallic Darkrai.:T_T:

lol, i also skipped one unique darkrai

I missed a  Kyogre then after a few steps i found a Shiny Kyogre which i catched. So it all worked it out in the end i think :D

2xMystic Phantumpand a lot of other uniques , lol but thank god i did not skipped any legend this time 

Arceus:'( if i didnt already have a normal one i might have cried
but i also caught two Manaphywithin 10 steps of each other. so my quest to monopolize the Phione and Manaphy market seems to going well