Pokémon Vortex
EagerRhino

Multi - (Custom) Edit

Seeing that most of the people are concerned only about providing ideas for the game.I want to provide an idea for forums.Just wanted to provide an idea considering the edit function. (First of all,it does not work properly) Well why not add a multi-(Custon)edit function.This feature will provide ease to those who are having a partner with different forum account. Like @GodsWithin and @FadesTrades.Here,only godswithin can edit his thread but his partner cannot.

How does this feature work:

The User Creates Any Post,Thread Or Comment.

●He/She Can Click On The Custom Edit Option And Allow Their Partner To Edit By Typing His/Her Name.

This way both could update their thread.This feature could also work for posts,comments,replies (Public Comments Too.)

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, EagerRhino said:

Seeing that most of the people are concerned only about providing ideas for the game.I want to provide an idea for forums.Just wanted to provide an idea considering the edit function. (First of all,it does not work properly) Well why not add a multi-(Custon)edit function.This feature will provide ease to those who are having a partner with different forum account. Like @GodsWithin and @FadesTrades.Here,only godswithin can edit his thread but his partner cannot.

How does this feature work:

The User Creates Any Post,Thread Or Comment.

●He/She Can Click On The Custom Edit Option And Allow Their Partner To Edit By Typing His/Her Name.

This way both could update their thread.This feature could also work for posts,comments,replies (Public Comments Too.)

I like that Idea, honestly this is a very good idea ;) 

14 hours ago, iZeus said:

This is a paid up software, not something Patrick has coded. So this is not possible.

5 hours ago, Patrick said:

As Zeus said, these forums are a paid for software package by Invision. I have no control over what features are added/removed from it. If you have suggestions for the forums then you'll need to pitch it to them.

https://invisionpower.com/

https://invisionpower.com/forums/forum/499-feedback-and-ideas/

Oh Sorry Didn't Knew Much.But @Patrick and @iZeus If you think it is an appropriate idea,then only I shall pitch to them ;)

• Upvote 1