Pokémon Vortex
Loki

Loki's Training Trade

Hey @Loki I can train 5 pokemon per Unique Legendary, Please reserve these ones for me 

Spoiler

Dark ArceusDark RayquazaDark KyogreShiny MewtwoShiny DialgaShadow KyogreShadow ArceusMystic GroudonMystic KyogreMystic RayquazaMystic ArceusMetallic GroudonMetallic Rayquaza

I can train these to level 100 

Spoiler

SquirtleDark GrowlitheMetallic VulpixPiplupAbraLarvestaDeerling (Winter)TorkoalPansearCorphishLotadMetallic SableyeShiny EeveeDark Swampert (Mega)Metallic EeveeShiny EeveeSandslashGarchomp (Mega)Zoroark

Metallic SableyeAbraZoroarkShiny EeveeShiny Eevee these are the ones I would like to start off with 

Please offer all or the five on Golett UFT on GodsSpares. The first payment I would like for the first 5 is Shiny Mewtwo so save that for me definitely 

thanks

Edited by GodsWithin

On 14.09.2016 at 01:55, Loki said:

All lists updated!

I'd like to train 5 of your pokemons for Shiny Mewtwo,do you provide the pokemons that needs to be trained . 

Lmao didnt see someone beat me to it. Oh well i'd like to get Dark Rayquaza then :D

I'd like to train Dark Swampert (Mega) Metallic Eevee Deerling (Winter)SandslashGarchomp (Mega) these first,you can offer them on Cubchooon soulweeper616. Thanks :D

Edited by soulweeper616

On 14.09.2016 at 02:45, Loki said:

@GodsWithin

I'm not going to reserve a ton of pokemon for someone. That's why I put the rule where you can only ask to train one set at a time. Otherwise it just gets confusing for me. Please pick one of the legendaries you want and which ones you'd like to train.

@soulweeper616

You got it! I'll offer them in a bit.

Offered,so can i choose another 5 now or is this 1 per person :D

On 14.09.2016 at 03:04, Loki said:

@soulweeper616

You can choose another 5 now : )

It's just where people can only train 4 or 5 at a time. Its less confusing for me if I don't have to reserve a ton of pokemon for people who want to train a ton in a row. 

Oh yeah makes sense,well i'd like to train 

Shadow Dwebble KangaskhanShadow PawniardElgyemEkansnow,you can offer them on Karrablast

and i'd like to get Metallic Rayquaza for them 

4 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Hey @Loki I can train 5 pokemon per Unique Legendary, Please reserve these ones for me 

Reveal hidden contents

Dark ArceusDark RayquazaDark KyogreShiny MewtwoShiny DialgaShadow KyogreShadow ArceusMystic GroudonMystic KyogreMystic RayquazaMystic ArceusMetallic GroudonMetallic Rayquaza

I can train these to level 100 

Reveal hidden contents

SquirtleDark GrowlitheMetallic VulpixPiplupAbraLarvestaDeerling (Winter)TorkoalPansearCorphishLotadMetallic SableyeShiny EeveeDark Swampert (Mega)Metallic EeveeShiny EeveeSandslashGarchomp (Mega)Zoroark

Metallic SableyeAbraZoroarkShiny EeveeShiny Eevee these are the ones I would like to start off with 

Please offer all or the five on Golett UFT on GodsSpares. The first payment I would like for the first 5 is Shiny Mewtwo so save that for me definitely 

thanks

2 hours ago, Loki said:

@soulweeper616

No one has claimed it yet, so the Mewtwo is yours. I'll offer in a second.

Ummm I'm pretty sure I stated which 5 I wanted and claimed the Mewtwo in my first post ( I even added the extra part at the bottom where I would train 5 for the Mewtwo in case you weren't reserving legends... :/ 

1 hour ago, Loki said:

@GodsWithin

I know, I saw that, but I have two of them. Don't worry. As for which ones you wanted to train first, I'm sorry. All I can say is that I got mixed up. If you still want to train some for the other Mewtwo, I updated the list of what I need trained. 

No problemo :) Please save the Shiny Mewtwo for me and here are the 5 I want  NoibatArcanineRaichuPidgeot (Mega)Gengar (Mega)offer on GodsSpares

On 14.09.2016 at 20:43, Loki said:

@GodsWithin

I know, I saw that, but I have two of them. Don't worry. As for which ones you wanted to train first, I'm sorry. All I can say is that I got mixed up. If you still want to train some for the other Mewtwo, I updated the list of what I need trained. 

Thats really nice of you actually :D Well i'd like to train these guys 

Klefki Geodude MiltankHeracross (Mega)  Bulbasaur,you can offer them on Skarmory and i'd like to get Shadow Arceus if its still avalaible :D