Pokémon Vortex
FadesTrades

Fades' Training Service - FAST | CHEAP | RELIABLE

1 hour ago, FadesTrades said:

Sure but it's going to take a looooong time.

I know. But maybe you can get something done during double xp weekend ;)

Offer on the dragonite on TheWizard

Edited by SmartAss

1 hour ago, Haxor69 said:

@Creepy Helper Fades Simply does not bot like your friends @EagerRhino.

Fades is totally legit and the only person I believe is the fastest and legit.

123aman is legit but slow.

(That Gallade is mine tho)

1 hour ago, seth1129400 said:

@FadesTrades wow man u r the best , honoured to get my pokemon trained by u , and @Haxor69 thanks for uploading this video :D

@Haxor69  How were you able to get such a video? o.O  Also this video shows him completing battles in less that 10 secs which isnt possible because of this system implemented by Patrick ....

" You have already completed a battle within the last 10 seconds. This is in effect to prevent cheating of any kind. "

@seth1129400 :) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, GodsWithin said:

@Haxor69  How were you able to get such a video? o.O  Also this video shows him completing battles in less that 10 secs which isnt possible because of this system implemented by Patrick ....

" You have already completed a battle within the last 10 seconds. This is in effect to prevent cheating of any kind. "

@seth1129400 :) 

@FadesTrades recorded it.

It's fast mode and due to some things that can show he might bot will be resolved when he'll upload the video without the fast motion.

It's fast motion, GW

1 hour ago, Haxor69 said:

Fades is out atm he'll be back soon.

Enjoy this 'til then:><:

It's not that I believe Fades bots, I just couldnt figure out why the the 10 second thing wasn't showing for him, thanks for clearing it @Haxor69 and Straight banger m8 :><:

@FadesTrades Please add these to the waiting list :

Train 400,000 on my Shiny Glalie(It already had 500,000 so make it to 900,000) for 1 Normal Legend

Train 800,000 on my Shadow Snoruntfor 2 Normal Legends

Add an extra slot for 1.2 Million exp for me as I will tell you what the third pokemon I want trained is 

2 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

It's not that I believe Fades bots, I just couldnt figure out why the the 10 second thing wasn't showing for him, thanks for clearing it @Haxor69 and Straight banger m8 :><:

@FadesTrades Please add these to the waiting list :

Train 400,000 on my Shiny Glalie(It already had 500,000 so make it to 900,000) for 1 Normal Legend

Train 800,000 on my Shadow Snoruntfor 2 Normal Legends

Add an extra slot for 1.2 Million exp for me as I will tell you what the third pokemon I want trained is 

Sure I'll add you to the waiting list

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7CUaNcVJjyfbWV6dkUzVU9sQU0

^Here is the video without editing @GodsWithin @Haxor69 :D 

Edited by FadesTrades
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GunMagazine said:

Thank you for training my Shiny Bulbasaur

He has my vouch for being legit and fast also.

How much exp can you train for Dark Arceus (Water)

No problem, thanks for the vouch!

Also, 23 million for the Dark Arceus (Water)

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Do you plan to do your easier jobs first like training my Jolteon or are you going by first come first serve??

I currently am training this Shiny Galladesince the customer also paid for Top Priority, meaning all work is postponed until it is done (which won't take long thanks to DXP :D)

But without any Top Priority offers, I train at least 5 of the pokemon that need training, usually starting off on the ones that require a high amount of EXP, then finishing the ones that require a low amount of EXP :) 

1 hour ago, FadesTrades said:

No problem, thanks for the vouch!

Also, 23 million for the Dark Arceus (Water)

I currently am training this Shiny Galladesince the customer also paid for Top Priority, meaning all work is postponed until it is done (which won't take long thanks to DXP :D)

But without any Top Priority offers, I train at least 5 of the pokemon that need training, usually starting off on the ones that require a high amount of EXP, then finishing the ones that require a low amount of EXP :) 

ok :) just please try to get my jolteon done because it only need 700,000 exp which doesn't take long since you're so fast :)