Pokémon Vortex
darkxknight101

DarkxKnight101s Thread for Da Shadow Uniques

Been a while since i created a trade thread, ya miss me? i bet ya did. This time its for mah Shadow Dex that ive made quite the progress on. Mostly trading legends for da uniques.

RATS!:

2 Shadow Uniques i require for 1 Normal Legend

6 Shadow Uniques for 1 Unique Legend

15 Shadow Uniques for 3 Unique Legend

1 Shadow Evolved Uniques i require for 1 Normal Legend

4 Shadow Evolved Uniques for 1 Unique Legend

1 Shadow Happiness Unique i require for 1 Normal Legend

2 Shadow Happiness Uniques for 1 Unique Legend

If you somehow have a bulk load of uniques that im looking for then pm me brah, i got some sweet sekrit deals for ya braaah yaaah.

Uniques I Still Need to Imprison:

Spoiler

Shadow HappinyShadow CrobatShadow Flabebe (Red)Shadow EspeonShadow Floette (Blue)Shadow Gallade (Mega)Shadow LeavannyShadow LopunnyShadow Lopunny (Mega)Shadow MamoswineShadow Nidoran (M)Shadow NuzleafShadow PetililShadow PikachuShadow RoseliaShadow RoseradeShadow Sawsbuck (Winter)Shadow SeedotShadow SnorlaxShadow SwinubShadow SylveonShadow UmbreonShadow Snorunt(Female)Shadow Ralts(Male)

Also if you happen to have the pre-evolved form of any of the pokes i require ill also accept those for da rates above partaining the non-evolved rates, alright playa?

Legends that i have tortured enough ready for release:

Spoiler

Various Forms of ArceusArticunoCresseliaDarkraiDarkrownDeoxysDialgaDiancieEnteiGenesectGiratinaGroudonHeatranHo-ohJirachiKeldeoKyogreKyuremLandorusLatiasLatiosLugiaManaphyMespritMewMoltresPalkiaRayquazaRegiceRegirockRegisteelShayminShaymin (Sky)SuicuneTerrakionThundurusTornadusUxieVictiniVirizionXerneas (Active)YveltalZapdosZygarde

Also Also if you're interested in any specific uniques from my account, know that the unique needs to have a quantity of more than 2  to be eligible for trade. Unless the said unique is at max evolved form i happen to have more than 1.

Rat for Uniques is

2 Uniques i require for 1 unique of mine

4 Uniques i require for 1 evolved unique of mine

Events that wish to run away:

Spoiler

Metallic Pikachu (Jedi)Pikachu (Jedi)Kyurem (Black)Rotom (Halloween)Metallic Vivillon (Fancy)Dark Vivillon (Fancy)Shiny Kyurem (White)Arceus (Water)Dark Vivillon (Pokeball)

Rats for events depend per case so pm me if interested

IGN: darkxknight101

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

7 uniques for a unique legend seems a bit high? Also sorry bout not accepting the fossils...my bro and I shared those accounts and he hacked me and I guess I felt too embarrassed to admit it :D can't trust anyone these days

Rates will steadily decrease as i require less and less uniques. Thats fine man thanks for atleast telling me, appreciate it ^_^

2 hours ago, darkxknight101 said:

Rates will steadily decrease as i require less and less uniques. Thats fine man thanks for atleast telling me, appreciate it ^_^

Thanks I just wanted to have no hard feelings :) And I think I have most of those so I'll get to making a list !

2 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

I have these : 

Happiness Uniques (2 per Unique Legend) Shadow Buneary(x2) Shadow IgglybuffShadow BudewShadow ZubatShadow Eevee(x5)

Shadow Evolved Uniques (4 per Unique Legend) Shadow Floette (Blue)Shadow NidorinoShadow VenusaurShadow Marshtomp

Base Shadow Uniques (2 per normal Legend) Shadow SneaselShadow Finneon

Where can I choose Unique legends from?

First of all the Happiness uniques need to be evolved for those rates to apply, Secondly i need 4x Shadow Eevee, Floette Blue, Venusaur,Marshtomp,Finneon and Sneasel from the ones you mentioned.

Ill give you 1 unique legend for 3 evolved uniques and 2 uniques from those, 1 unique legend for the 4 eevees

6 hours ago, darkxknight101 said:

First of all the Happiness uniques need to be evolved for those rates to apply, Secondly i need 4x Shadow Eevee, Floette Blue, Venusaur,Marshtomp,Finneon and Sneasel from the ones you mentioned.

Ill give you 1 unique legend for 3 evolved uniques and 2 uniques from those, 1 unique legend for the 4 eevees

I'll pass look around later ^_^