Pokémon Vortex
iZeus

Suggest a Pokemon Variant

I want the community to come up with some great ideas for variants. It is very possible that one or more ideas from this thread may be implemented in the game. Who knows?

If you have any ideas, please post them with the following info.

You can post as many suggestions as you want.

Example :

• Variant Name: Mirage Pokemon
  • Special Ability: Varies (25% more defense against Metallic,25% more damage against Dark, 25% more HP against Shiny, Doesn't get effected by Mystic Pokemon 25% chance to scare the defending Pokémon and is able to inflict a Status Ailment on Shadow Pokemon)
  • Description : These Pokémon have a Light Blue Color scheme with a little glow.

I will put all suggestions in this post, so try not to suggest something that has already been suggested. We look forward to reading all your suggestions. When describing your variant, please make sure you get the idea across clearly.

9 hours ago, SmartAss said:
  • Variant Name: Neon Pokemon
  • Special Ability: 25% more chance for a critical hit.
  • Description : These Pokémon have more bright colours and have a glow around them. Lines are more accented.

I hope you like the idea :)

8 hours ago, froakielatte said:
  • Variant Name: Golden Pokémon
  • Special Ability: Golden Pokémon's "super-effective" moves increase by 2x and "not very effective" moves decrease by 2x.
  • Description: These Pokémon have are gold and have a yellow glow around them

I think it would be rad c:

8 hours ago, darkxknight101 said:

Lol Id rather not have a variant from delugerpg here, I do love me some Golden Pokemon tho.

Froakielattes idea with my own twist

• Special Ability: 25% more money from battles,1% bonus chance of finding rare pokemons(depending on the number of gold pokemons in your team bonus ranging from 1-6%),10% more hp and atk compared to normal variants.
  • Description: The pokemons literally are made of gold, much like the shadow sprites except golden.

Edited by iZeus
  • Upvote 1

• Variant Name: Neon Pokemon
  • Special Ability: 25% more chance for a critical hit.
  • Description : These Pokémon have more bright colours and have a glow around them. Lines are more accented.

I hope you like the idea :)

Edited by SmartAss

• Special Ability: Golden Pokémon's "super-effective" moves increase by 2x and "not very effective" moves decrease by 2x.
  • Description: These Pokémon have are gold and have a yellow glow around them

I think it would be rad c:

Edited by froakielatte

Lol Id rather not have a variant from delugerpg here, I do love me some Golden Pokemon tho.

• Special Ability: 25% more money from battles,1% bonus chance of finding rare pokemons(depending on the number of gold pokemons in your team bonus ranging from 1-6%),10% more hp and atk compared to normal variants.
  • Description: The pokemons literally are made of gold, much like the shadow sprites except golden.
Edited by darkxknight101
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, darkxknight101 said:

I like how your Special Ability's were good like 25% more money, and getting extra chance to find more rare pokemon :) 

• Variant Name : Modern pokemon
  • Special Ability: 50% more chance of critical hits and 15% more defence.
  • Description: Somewhat like metallic pokes but more shinier.

Would love it if comes in game.

Edited by porymon

@iZeus 

. Variant Name : Cosmic pokemon

. Special Ability : To spontaneously get invisible during battles and the other pokemon move wont work on it , it would miss, the time of the pokemon being invisible varies

. Description : Mostly like a combination between Normal and Mystic pokemon, they would be like a normal pokemon during battles and when they become invisible they would become like mystic pokemon ( cause we dont want a pokemon   to really become invisible during a battle, lol ) or the pokemon can have a tint of space in them similarly like the metallic pokemon have a bit of solid look with the gray  ,  like this :

67747a8f6a1744e984c5b0c67ac098a3.png

Edited by seth1129400

@iZeus i suggested another variant of pokemon , hope u liked the previous one :)

. Variant Name : Mecha Type 

. Special Ability : 50 % more defense and fairly resistant to Steel type moves

. Description : They would be like the mecha naruto , lol , check out the pic below , it will answer all of ur questions , though it would be cool to have something like this :

b4fc418b95664dce85d11b2d57422737.png009e51b3a2524f909f850ae85cc55f66.png

a16660aa94c449cba0894780e57c0550.png

all the ideas i have i feel like i'd rather be individual pokes, like if i ever got an event for myself for whatever reason, heres some Ive made

Red Suicune: I mean i'd like to see this sweep some teams idk bout ya'll, make it fire and ice type idc 
P3Iw1AE.png

Clear Phione: 
Really i guess clear could be a type, i was thinking like enemy moves had a 10% Chance to heal for 10% of max health instead of do damage? might be hard to prgram but its an idea
U594wPj.png

Probably my favorite idea, "Proper Shinies" like pokemon that have shiny types that look bad or like almost no difference, well give them a Proper Shiny could be an event or something idk heres a few 
0KSVPzP.png
Tv78vez.png

pZljJ31.png