Pokémon Vortex

Black Kyurems

I cannot stressed how many times I've mention it and STILL see it but Black Kyurem has 2 moves that WHITE Kyurem has, Fusion Flare and Ice Burn.

Black Kyurem does not learn Fusion Flare and Ice Burn

Black Kyurem should get those swapped for Fusion Bolt and Freeze Shock which it learns and shown at serebi site

Yes I'm getting mighty angry but that because I keep asking this over and over. This might be the 4th or 5th time I have to mention this. Please fix it when you can.

calm down man <_>

there are tons of pokes which learn moves they shouldnt(maybe)and its not like everything in the ds games like EVs,IVs,additional move effects like false swipe leaving the foe with 1 hp 

dats how vortex is ,maybe they'll do this stuff in the future

I was going type out something big, but it better I just now edit it out here and stay calm and be patient. I find myself really enjoy fitting B-Kyurem in my party any means necessary, but without the two moves it learns I can't add it to my party.

• Developer
On 04/04/2016 at 3:15 AM, Sunny Surprise said:

I was going type out something big, but it better I just now edit it out here and stay calm and be patient. I find myself really enjoy fitting B-Kyurem in my party any means necessary, but without the two moves it learns I can't add it to my party.

Fixed. Also calm down, it's only a few attacks that weren't available :/