Pokémon Vortex
shanike11

Be More Like Crater

Vortex its extremely similar to crater but like a far down graded version . pokemon crater was a lot more fast paste legendary pokemon weren't easy to find but not as hard vortex , i mean come on 1 in 1000 is dragging it a bit don't you think . and the experience rate is not the same a tad slower . mega evolutions are AWSOME by the way . The same pokemon pop up entirely too often with the lack of legendary's makes it boring . also no single pokemon was completely unavailable unless you donated remember guy selling pokemon is animal cruelty making us pay for hoopa and etc is unfair ash never paid . and as i remember the trading was more open something like auctions but i hope you guy take my memory in to extreme consideration and bring back the original pokemon crater experience for us thanks for the chance to speak ;) Suicune

Edited by shanike11

I don't agree with you on the legends and exp being easier to get it will make them less valuable....althougth I love the idea of auctions fr pokes...Donation pokemon are not for people to cough up money for but it is a way to keep vortex up and running at tip top condition. They are token of gratitude from the admins to the donator and if u really want them U can trade for them...i havent spent a dime on the game but I already have 3 so good luck :D hope u get what I mean. 

I also disagree, legendary Pokemon are MEANT to be rare, not common and experience training isn't hard.

Another thing, donation Pokemon are a way of thank you for helping to keep the site running, you can also trade for them if you like.

Also, you can't say that you want this site to be like another site, but then switch to the tv show for your point.

Pokemon also appear on maps where they are likely found, it doesn't make sense to find a Bulbasaur on the fire maps.

Finding legendary Pokemons was made easy only in the later versions of Pokemon Crater. Before V6 they were quite rare and some could only be found on specific locations in certain maps. 

Same goes with Vortex. If you were around the time here when it was V0.5 then finding a normal legendary itself was a big deal let alone non normal forms of legendaries.

The current chances of encountering them are much higher already and you will be satisfied after you play for a while. 

Auction is a good idea but why bring up Ash and animal cruelty? I dont get the difference or similarity.