Pokémon Vortex
JaymzIsUS

An Idea for What we Need in V4

I tried to find a thread that was just suggestions for this, but i couldnt find one so if there is one pleease point me in that direction,  i was suggested to post here. My idea is a simple one

When we view our pokemon, a tab to view just legendary's would be just the most swell thing, it would make just trading in general a more pleasant experience, cause lets face it, the bulk of trading is legendaries. and it would waste less time on everyones part to just be able to veiw them all at once. just a thought

Edited by JaymzIsUS

I am definitely in agreement with this idea. To refine it further, how about whenever we are offering on someone's pokemon, we have an option of "Legendaries only" and "Non-legendaries"?

It would simplify trading by quite a bit if we had this option, especially since right now we have to scroll through all of our pokemon before we can offer. For someone like me (who has over 400 pages of pokemon), this idea of being able to look specifically at all of my legends is very appealing.

• Developer
1 hour ago, Nutella Navigator said:

eh? 

There's filters at the top of view all Pokemon, selecting something to put up for trade and offering on a Pokemon up for trade. The filters available are the types of Pokemon (Shadow, Dark, Mystic etc)

i've been thinking the last few days, and i also think being able to sort by exp would be pretty helpful as well, making a whole filter by thing might just be the way to go?

Also im just really excited for the lottery to be back, i think like a daily, weekly and monthly lottery would be fun as heck, but any would do, i also liked when you could buy shiny starters and eevee, but now they have more value to them than just buying them so i dont think that should be brought back. 

21 hours ago, JaymzIsUS said:

i've been thinking the last few days, and i also think being able to sort by exp would be pretty helpful as well, making a whole filter by thing might just be the way to go?

That already exists... :=S:

Edited by Sneezeball