Pokémon Vortex
seth1129400

Encountering leggies without defeating the gyms etc

Question

@sportsandmusic69  @Uncle_Psychic and @Patrick

another disturbing question came to my mind that is it possible for a botter to catch leggies even if he did not complete the gyms , elite four, etc etc , cause i just got messages from a guy for trade , he joined yesterday , has done 54 battles in total, his gyms r not complete but owns a zekrom with his name as OT , i will name the guy and upload a picture from lightshot if i get a positive response from the admins to see in the matter properly

4 answers to this question

• Developer

Short answer: No it's not possible

Long answer: Some Pokemon have broken data (this is specified when you open its information in the Pokedex tab) when it is corrected, whoever currently owns it is made the OT as part of this fix. This is how people get legendaries without completing the gyms. Another way is through promo codes.

sportsandmusic69 is correct too about the usernames with invisible characters.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

Short answer: No it's not possible

Long answer: Some Pokemon have broken data (this is specified when you open its information in the Pokedex tab) when it is corrected, whoever currently owns it is made the OT as part of this fix. This is how people get legendaries without completing the gyms. Another way is through promo codes.

sportsandmusic69 is correct too about the usernames with invisible characters.

1 hour ago, sportsandmusic69 said:

No. It shouldn't be possible. There is only 1 of 2 things I can thing of.

Either abusing some kind of glitch or he has another account that has hidden characters in it's name that make it appear he's the OT.

well here r the pictures of the guy , thanks for the answers , but u may or may not want to look into this matter

2ff66a8f8f2b481c984bb7ec7093f6e9.png   f3770bf8a9b146d7bdc1660b5ccca840.png well thats all i got but really appreciate ur help