Pokémon Vortex
Littlebigaadam

Making New Accounts for (different) Vivillon Forms

Question

As you (probably) know on Pokemon Vortex, you can get different Vivillon patterns. Since you can only evolve into 1 pattern per account, I was wondering if, since you can have as many accounts as you like, if you're able to make new accounts, find a Scatterbug and evolve it into a Vivillon with a different pattern and trade it over to your own account. Since you can make as many accounts as you want, I was thinking of doing it, but I haven't done it yet since I want to make sure it isn't illegal/not allowed. Thanks for reading :D

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Littlebigaadam said:

As you (probably) know on Pokemon Vortex, you can get different Vivillon patterns. Since you can only evolve into 1 pattern per account, I was wondering if, since you can have as many accounts as you like, if you're able to make new accounts, find a Scatterbug and evolve it into a Vivillon with a different pattern and trade it over to your own account. Since you can make as many accounts as you want, I was thinking of doing it, but I haven't done it yet since I want to make sure it isn't illegal/not allowed. Thanks for reading :D

It's allowed to have multiple accounts in game, don't worry about that. I tell u as example that I known other people who have 5 or more than 10 accounts for same purpose as yours ( one of them is the currently Top Trainer 2 ).

What is not allowed is to have more than one account here on the forums ( idk exactly why, but is not allowed ).

Also if you are looking for complete all the different patterns of Vivillon, another way to doing is via trade here...

• Upvote 1