Pokémon Vortex
Linley

My Pokemon Store

Your PHD for 10m + as you rates it ll be 11.5

It's Alright

You can check my Metallic Magmortar and Shiny Baltoy + Trevenant of 1.627m exp 

IGN is Daystarvirus :)

Let me know soon :)

I see you're looking for Shadow Hoopa (Unbound)and I have it.

I want yer Shiny OR Shadow Volcanion? Are you okay with it?

My account is ShadowConspiracy do check it ;) 

ur mystic phd for 16.5 mil...

its above ur rates....ur rates is 11.5 but I'll pay 5 mill extra.. but on 3 Pokemons okay ??  i can add even other things for that phd .. i really want it please tell me before u trade it to someone else.. i can bid a lot on it...

Edited by 123Aman-2

18 hours ago, Rajesh Yadav said:

Your PHD for 10m + as you rates it ll be 11.5

It's Alright

You can check my Metallic Magmortar and Shiny Baltoy + Trevenant of 1.627m exp 

IGN is Daystarvirus :)

Let me know soon :)

I already checked both, Magmortar must been captured late 2014, Baltoy was 2015 before the long maintenance.

Both of them have same thing in common thou, it is that there is a high chance they were trained recently.

I will investigate the other offers first, if i see they were autocatched or high chance of botted, i will come back to ur offer.

10 hours ago, Rajesh Yadav said:

Metallic Zygarde (Complete) + Shadow Zygarde (Complete) for your Metallic Giratina (Origin):) ?

7 hours ago, Goketa said:

Metallic Zygarde (Complete) + Shadow Zygarde (Complete) for your Metallic Giratina (Origin) or Mystic%20Arceus%20(Fairy).gif ?

10 hours ago, surana57 said:

my Dark%20Zygarde%20(Complete).gifShadow%20Zygarde%20(Complete).gif for your mystic fairy or any other non shiny donation?

I only accept Completes that are made 2015, I already checked all these Zygardes only 1 of them is made in 2015 the other 5 was made in 2016.

4 hours ago, Muamer Gluhić said:

Dark Manectric (Mega)with 1,868,147exp for Dark Mystic Shiny Shadow and Metallic Zygarde Cell :D 

one of each cell? if yes then reply ur ign and i will offer on ur pokemon

1 hour ago, Linley said:

I already checked both, Magmortar must been captured late 2014, Baltoy was 2015 before the long maintenance.

Both of them have same thing in common thou, it is that there is a high chance they were trained recently.

I will investigate the other offers first, if i see they were autocatched or high chance of botted, i will come back to ur offer.

I only accept Completes that are made 2015, I already checked all these Zygardes only 1 of them is made in 2015 the other 5 was made in 2016.

Please answer  Pikachu%20(Jedi).gif + Shiny%20Zygarde%20(Cell).gif  for my   Flareon.gif 1,5m exp ?  Ign : Ygtozkan12

2 hours ago, Linley said:

Yeah one of each so
1xDark Zygarde (Cell)+ 1x Mystic Zygarde (Cell)+ 1x Metallic Zygarde (Cell)+ 1x Shadow Zygarde (Cell)+ 1x Shiny Zygarde (Cell)for my Dark Manectric (Mega) with 1,868,147exp :D 

On 8/11/2016 at 2:37 PM, 123Aman-2 said:

ur mystic phd for 16.5 mil...

its above ur rates....ur rates is 11.5 but I'll pay 5 mill extra.. but on 3 Pokemons okay ??  i can add even other things for that phd .. i really want it please tell me before u trade it to someone else.. i can bid a lot on it...

Hey @Linley ! Please check & say something for my offer...