Pokémon Vortex
Deathbane210

A Giveaway idea (8/12/16 when posted)

EVENT GIVEAWAY IDEAS (3 OF 4 EVENT HOLIDAYS I THOUGHT UP)

Back to school pikachu event (make with maybe a thunder shock like pose from the pokemon yellow sticker cartriage, but with a blue backpack or make a teacher looking pikachu, ether way would go good)

Halloween spooktacular darkrown event (make it holding a pumpkin as the pumpkin gives off a devilish yet joyful smile)

Christmas joy jirachi event (wish pokemon goes with the wish list kids make, make looking like its holding a list with a christmas hat or just a christmas hat and looking joyful) or a christmas elf or santa weedle (to go with caterpie santa one be the beard and hat, or elf one being elf hat and ears) 

Easter egg fun exeggcute event (exeggcute mix colors in a easter basket)

Please leave a comment on if this is a good idea or the creators of the game i highly recommend you taking a look into these 3 events i thought up, thank you, ~Deathbane210

1 hour ago, Deathbane210 said:

EVENT GIVEAWAY IDEAS (3 OF 4 EVENT HOLIDAYS I THOUGHT UP)

Back to school pikachu event (make with maybe a thunder shock like pose from the pokemon yellow sticker cartriage, but with a blue backpack or make a teacher looking pikachu, ether way would go good)

Halloween spooktacular darkrown event (make it holding a pumpkin as the pumpkin gives off a devilish yet joyful smile)

Christmas joy jirachi event (wish pokemon goes with the wish list kids make, make looking like its holding a list with a christmas hat or just a christmas hat and looking joyful) or a christmas elf or santa weedle (to go with caterpie santa one be the beard and hat, or elf one being elf hat and ears) 

Easter egg fun exeggcute event (exeggcute mix colors in a easter basket)

Please leave a comment on if this is a good idea or the creators of the game i highly recommend you taking a look into these 3 events i thought up, thank you, ~Deathbane210

I like the way you described and came up with these great ideas! I honestly hope these are implemented in the game at some point :) Realistically though, Patrick is working to release V4 and I think he said that he isn't gonna do any events till he's done with that. I hope he uses some of these event ideas in v4 though. Great job man!

Edited by GodsWithin
  • Upvote 1