Pokémon Vortex
MinityGrey

(9/11 updated)MinityGrey's Trades/Services

1 hour ago, MinityGrey said:

Accepted, thanks + rep pls :P

@MinityGrey Just wanted to let you know that asking for reps is against Forum Rules. The rules state "Reputation is put in place so the community can deem a thread as a contribution to the community and so the top contributors can be recognized" :) 

Read more about this here 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

@MinityGrey Just wanted to let you know that asking for reps is against Forum Rules. The rules state "Reputation is put in place so the community can deem a thread as a contribution to the community and so the top contributors can be recognized" :) 

Read more about this here 

ah okay, sorry!

2 hours ago, seth1129400 said:

how much exp do u need for Shiny Arceus

Sorry, i meant i'm trading my normal legendaries for XP and most are 300, kyogre etc are bit higher. Not trading my unique legendaries for exp.

1 hour ago, mearavindc said:
  1. I have Shiny%20Genesect.gifMetallic%20Zekrom.gifShiny%20Mew.gifShadow%20Heatran.gifShadow%20Virizion.gifMystic%20Virizion.gifwhat will you give me

I only need the normal legendaries you have, rest i already have for trading.

You can pick any Normal legendary for Giratina

You can pick any normal legendary except (groudon kyogre arceus mewtwo) for ArticunoCresselia

1 hour ago, MinityGrey said:

Sorry, i meant i'm trading my normal legendaries for XP and most are 300, kyogre etc are bit higher. Not trading my unique legendaries for exp.

I only need the normal legendaries you have, rest i already have for trading.

You can pick any Normal legendary for Giratina

You can pick any normal legendary except (groudon kyogre arceus mewtwo) for ArticunoCresselia

hey what unique legendary for shiny arceus ?

EDITED THREAD ADDED TONS OF UNIQUE LEGENDARIES CHECK THEM OUT! LIKE ARCEUS! MEWTOWS!

On 9/5/2016 at 17:54, londonisback said:

Checked and ur missing the whole of theChimechoset and shiny, dark and normal Cacnea

yea i think i traded them away, if you still are needing the sets i can go and hunt.