Pokémon Vortex
corgilover

Encountering legend / event

hi, i've seen lots of people occasionally skipped legendary / event poke on the maps and i do too myself . so i think i would be nice to have some kind of sign that can differenciate when we encounter such pokes like border or something to reduce skipping rates, but this is just my idea :) thx

• Upvote 5

If there was something that notified you that you're about to skip a legendary it would be kinda ruining the whole point of legends. Someone could just hold down an arrow key and get stopped when they hit a legendary. This would make legends really common and worthless :) 

11 hours ago, iZeus said:

That would destroy the purpose of searching for legendary Pokemon.

11 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

If there was something that notified you that you're about to skip a legendary it would be kinda ruining the whole point of legends. Someone could just hold down an arrow key and get stopped when they hit a legendary. This would make legends really common and worthless :) 

uhm what i meant is something visually different not something like a notification so that u can still skip such pokes if you are fast . but everyone has their own opinion so yeah maybe i'm wrong