Pokémon Vortex
Is.Rar

s Playing Pokemon Vortex Ok For Muslims

Question

Is Playing Pokemon Vortex Ok For Muslims,Because I Heard Many News Bout Pokemon Getting Ban In Arab Countries,Even Pokemon GO was Banned,So,I Wanted To Know That Playing Pokemon Vortex Is Ok,Not Haram,So Anyone Has Any Thing To Say About This?

16 answers to this question

Guest Çağrı Budakoğlu

i used to muslim and living in turkey. Why should it would be forbidden? Its just  game.

1 hour ago, glaceon001 said:

... So what are you trying to ask? are you trying to ask if it is ok for muslims to play vortex or not? as in will you get banned if you are one?

I wanted To Know is it ok for muslims to play vortex or not?

Pokemon Vortex can be played by everyone. I think Pokemon Go got banned for breaking islamic law/laws. Also those who play it, dont respect privacy.  They just look at the phones and enter everywhere. Someone even went inside a president office. Even in Denmark accidents happened and people dont pay atention and even drive when playing it.. Nice game, but people forget to look up. Better to ban the game instead of losing lives. I think is the same as driving drunk and texting. 

Edited by Emre.
  • Upvote 1

YOU are just catching a pokemon.your pokemons get recovered after each battle i just want to say that you are not killing a pokemon cause it's a non-living thing i just want to say that in islamic laws it should not be banned but it should be rated pg 13 even i m a muslim and these religions are just made up of names that describe you and your personality i love to learn about other religions also infact this game is better than killing people or a living thing ..........

a nice question btwxD

• Upvote 1

Guest Çağrı Budakoğlu
5 hours ago, Uncle_Psychic said:

I'd end up righting a super long essay about this but,yeah I dont have the time rn so

should be fine for people of any religion to enjoy a simple pixel game with 0 graphic violence involved except atheists who might get triggered by Arceus

its a trap