Pokémon Vortex
Loki

Loki's 2nd Giveaway

Ign legend_collector 

pun 

1. Did you hear about the guy whose whole left s ide was cut off? He's all right now. 4.1 stars

Marvel

movie Harry Potter and deathly hallows part 2

Edited by Guest

IGN:ameer1234567890123

why are spnish people so though

Ans: A typical Spaniard is courteous, proud, enthusiastic, undisciplined, tardy, temperamental, independent, gregarious, noisy, honest, noble, individualistic, boisterous, jealous, possessive, colourful, passionate, spontaneous, sympathetic, fun-loving, creative

DC

The legend of tarzian

Thank you everyone for participating in my giveaway! There will be another one in the future so be sure to keep an eye out!

All winners, please put up a random pokemon for trade so that I may offer the prizes on them. Let me know once you have done so!

Remember, I will only trade with the account that you have posted. 

Winners:

1st: @seth1129400 - naruto1129

2nd: @MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. - Boo-she

3rd: @froakielatte - kawaiisquirtle

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Loki said:

Thank you everyone for participating in my giveaway! There will be another one in the future so be sure to keep an eye out!

All winners, please put up a random pokemon for trade so that I may offer the prizes on them. Let me know once you have done so!

Winners:

Thank-you. I love u so much!!! When we were messaging each other and it said giveaway  for the subj. I thought I already got it but, now that i checked here. It is true. Thank-you so so so much.

• Upvote 1

@Loki Thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much man , i really love u man , yey i won the giveaway for the 2nd time in my life ;) i m feeling so happy right now that i cant believe my eyes , lol i thought that someone for happiness training offered on my litwick but damn the offer is so cool , thanks again man :D

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Loki said:

Winners:

Tysm ^o^ I put an Aipom up for trade

• Upvote 1