Pokémon Vortex
Loki

Loki's Trade Thread

1 hour ago, Loki said:

@seth1129400

Well what do I have that interests you?

i want ur unique legends, how many can u give for those , i am missing some legends which u have so i need those :) 

@Loki i would need these confirmed for those : Metallic GroudonShiny%20Keldeo.gif  Dark%20Moltres.gif  Dark%20Raikou.gif  Shiny ThundurusShadow%20Raikou.gifMetallic%20Latios.gifMetallic%20Palkia.gifShadow Palkia

i can also trainDark MunchlaxShadow Munchlaxto 3 hearts each for u to evolve into munchlax :) 

Edited by seth1129400

Hey again,i have the following

dark,metallic,shadow,mystic,shiny cyndaquil + dark metallic and shadow quilava + metallic typlosion ( 10 uniques for Shiny Cresselia Shiny Landorus Dark ArticunoShiny Palkia ) 

all the 3 snorlaxes you are looking for.  ( 6 unique legends considering they are already trained and ready. Metallic Groudon Shiny Deoxys Mystic Cresselia Mystic DialgaShadow ArticunoShadow Cresselia

shiny latias and latios mega for Shiny Entei Shiny Palkia Shiny AzelfDark Azelf Dark CobalionDark Heatran Dark KyogreDark LatiosMystic Terrakion

@seth1129400

I have all of those pokemon you listed, and it appears the person below you has all three snorlaxes so no need to train those munchlaxes.

As for how many legendaries, I'm open to giving quite a few but not so many that it's above reason. 

@soulweeper616

Let me settle the deal with Seth first and then I'll get back to you, but I only have one metallic groudon at this point which he claimed, so that's one you'll have to find another to replace. 

On 10.11.2016 at 17:39, Loki said:

@seth1129400

I have all of those pokemon you listed, and it appears the person below you has all three snorlaxes so no need to train those munchlaxes.

As for how many legendaries, I'm open to giving quite a few but not so many that it's above reason. 

@soulweeper616

Let me settle the deal with Seth first and then I'll get back to you, but I only have one metallic groudon at this point which he claimed, so that's one you'll have to find another to replace. 

Shadow Terrakion would work. Anyways waiting for your reply :D

1 hour ago, Loki said:

@seth1129400

@soulweeper616

okay thanks i will leave the training of munchlaxes, okay then take out the metallic palkia and dark moltres , r the rest fine then ? :)  

@seth1129400

Yup! Should I offer them? Or will you offer on them?

@soulweeper616

So your deal sounds good to me, give me a bit of time to go through all of my legendaries that are up and take them down so that I can offer them. Other than the Latios/Latias and Snorlaxes, you'll be offering the ten uniques correct? So I don't need to take those down?

1 hour ago, Loki said:

@seth1129400

Yup! Should I offer them? Or will you offer on them?

@soulweeper616

So your deal sounds good to me, give me a bit of time to go through all of my legendaries that are up and take them down so that I can offer them. Other than the Latios/Latias and Snorlaxes, you'll be offering the ten uniques correct? So I don't need to take those down?

okay i will put the groudon primal uft my ign : naruto1129 , u may offer on it and i will offer the uniques on ur leggies from a different ign ( i have stored extra uniques on another ign :P:)