Pokémon Vortex
darkxknight101

DarkxKnight101s Extravagant Giveaway

Ign: Simurg

You are so awesome that if you attacked to Arceus with your 5 lvl Magikarp (with splash of course) Arceus, the creator of the pokemons would faint.

ign: Boo-she But, u probably remember me as ign:periodblood. <--Even though, this name was a joke. My forum account with this name ign:periodblood got banned for this but, I tried talking to Patrick but, it didn't work. Probably because, of my name or me cursing. Not sure but, I changed my ways and I am more mature and respectful. But, I'm back though. ROTFL. xDYep that is another account of mine I still have but, can't have as my forum name. U are so awesome and I love u very, very much.  I am glad u are my friend and I was happy that u messaged me one time. I felt the love that day. I love u more than my Pokemon. Matter a fact, the whole world. U are so awesome/lovely like Jesus/Patrick.

blushing_meme_by_out_witted-d37505w.png<---Something to make u laughpkmn__blushing_faces_meme_ft__bosses_by_

Edited by MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

Lmao alright guys mostly all of them were Grade A but MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. was slightly better once he compared me to JAESUS. Nothing can quite compare to that divine flirt.

He was so into just telling me how great i am he forgot to post his ign. Ill pm him for his rewaahds.

GIVEVAH CLOSED

1 hour ago, darkxknight101 said:

Lmao alright guys mostly all of them were Grade A but MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. was slightly better once he compared me to JAESUS. Nothing can quite compare to that divine flirt.

He was so into just telling me how great i am he forgot to post his ign. Ill pm him for his rewaahds.

GIVEVAH CLOSED

Thank-you. ROTFL. My ign is Boo-shexD:;): You're the best and I love u even more.:D:)

ı WAS GOING TO USE MY ONLY MASTERBALL ON YOU :( BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO RISK OF LOSING YOU ,BUT NOW I DONT EVEN RECOGNIZE YOU ANYMORE. I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU DARKXKNIGHT. FAREWELL......

( That sounded like a freaking taylor swift song,I REGRET EVERYTHING)

Edited by soulweeper616
  • Upvote 1