Pokémon Vortex
MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

I want to be a Global Moderator.

Question

6 answers to this question

To answer your question, it IS possible to become a global mod. 

You our need to be respectful, have knowledge of the rules, be a good, outstanding user in areas like forums, ingame, chat, etc. Being helpful and not breaking rules also benefits. Patrick generally looks at stuff like this. 

Also, don't trust the upvote/downvote thing 100%. There are some people who downvote answers because they don't like the answer or they just don't like a certain user.

@MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.  It's not possible to just become one...Patrick, sees first if there is really a need for another Moderator. Then he'll see if they are better candidates. After that he'll take in account your playing experience, knowledge of rules and other various factors. This more than likely will not happen in the near future. The worst thing to do is publicly ask for appointment. Just be patient. If it's meant to be it'll happen :) 

Hopefully this helps

• Upvote 1

To be honest. I'm not sure what answer is right. Is it yeah it is possible or no it is not possible because, @Sneezeball is saying no and u, @GodsWitihin is saying yeah. I really don't know who to believe now. And then sneezeball got a vote up while, u got a vote down?O.o:S:|o.OI'm so confused right now....

Edited by MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.