Pokémon Vortex
Phoenix

Phoenix's Training

My goal for this training thread is to complete my legend dex, therefore I rate those legends which I need, very high, and those that I already have, a bit lower than most people.

Rates: 

Spoiler

NO Normal Legends

Unique Legends: 400-650k

I need to finish legend dex. 

Needed legends: 650k

Not Listed:           400k

Unique legends needed:

Spoiler

Dark ArticunoMetallic ArticunoMystic ArticunoShiny ArticunoDark ZapdosMystic ZapdosMetallic MoltresMystic MoltresShiny MoltresMetallic MewMetallic RaikouShadow RaikouShiny RaikouMetallic EnteiShadow EnteiDark SuicuneShadow SuicuneDark Ho-ohMystic Ho-ohShadow Ho-ohShiny Ho-ohDark CelebiShadow CelebiDark RegirockMetallic RegirockMystic RegirockShiny RegirockDark RegiceDark RegisteelMetallic RegisteelMetallic LatiasShadow LatiasShiny LatiasDark LatiosMystic LatiosMetallic JirachiMystic JirachiShadow JirachiMetallic DeoxysShadow DeoxysShiny DeoxysMetallic RotomMystic RotomShadow RotomDark MespritMetallic MespritShadow MespritShiny MespritMetallic AzelfMystic AzelfMystic DialgaShiny DialgaMystic PalkiaShiny HeatranDark RegigigasMetallic RegigigasMystic RegigigasShadow RegigigasMystic GiratinaShiny GiratinaDark CresseliaMetallic CresseliaMystic CresseliaShiny CresseliaDark PhioneMetallic PhioneMystic PhioneMetallic ManaphyMystic ManaphyShiny ManaphyMystic DarkraiShiny DarkraiDark ShayminMetallic ShayminShiny ShayminMetallic Shaymin (Sky)Shiny Shaymin (Sky)Dark VictiniMetallic VictiniMystic VictiniShadow VictiniShiny VictiniDark CobalionMystic CobalionShiny CobalionMetallic TerrakionShadow TerrakionShiny TerrakionDark VirizionMystic VirizionDark TornadusMetallic TornadusMystic TornadusDark ThundurusMystic ThundurusShadow ThundurusDark ReshiramMetallic ReshiramShiny ReshiramDark ZekromMystic ZekromShiny ZekromDark LandorusMystic LandorusShadow LandorusShiny LandorusDark KyuremMystic KyuremShiny KyuremMetallic KeldeoShiny Keldeo

*Unique Groudons, Kyogres, Rayquaza, Arceus, Mewtwo - 800k (These can be negotiated)

Unique Vivillon/Scatterbugs - 350k for each

I am only doing only small orders of 1-4 million due to limited time. How fast I train depends on the time of the week (average 1m per day). 

All past and completed jobs:

Spoiler

@soulweeper616Shadow Arcanine1,500,000

@Suicune4everMetallic Articuno2,000,000

@soulweeper616Shiny Serperior4,000,000

@AomineDAIKI---Mystic Hydreigon4,500,000

@Suicune4everMetallic Articuno+2,000,000

@soulweeper616Shiny Emboar4,000,000

@Fire               Shiny Exeggcute3,750,000

Wait List:

Spoiler

@GodsWithin  10m

@Fire               9.5m

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, soulweeper616 said:

hello i have Diancie  KyogreManaphyLandorusEnteiMetallic LugiaMystic Zapdos Dark ZapdosShadow Zekrom GroudonGenesect Lugia Raikou Regice  Regigigas Mew Virizion Zapdos DarkrownDarkrai

how much exp would you train for them,also would be great if you can train 500k each for kyogre and groudon,considering their value. 

I can do 8.25 mill for all of these 

• Upvote 1

On 28.08.2016 at 19:14, Phoenix said:

I can do 8.25 mill for all of these 

lets add Suicune Mystic Lugia Kyurem  Shadow Jirachi. That makes 1.1m exp + 700k exp = 1.8m exp + 8.25 so that makes 10m with all of those together. Can you train that exp on my Shadow Arcanine,i can buy some fire moves and make it level 100 if you want :D

Edited by soulweeper616

1 hour ago, soulweeper616 said:

Alright,i can give you a Shadow Scatterbug as well so maybe you can even it out on 4m? My vivillon type is condinental or something i can evolve to that as well. 

I will happily do 4m for those. :) Oh, and evolve it for me pls 

Edited by Phoenix

3 hours ago, VITOL said:

Can u make me 1m for 3 Palkias?

Sorry, my fault on not making it clear, the normal legends listed are the ones I need to complete normal legend dex so I only need one.

2 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

Hey @Phoenix remember the old deal we made before you had to stop? Can we continue that one? I'll pm you with the info!

Sorry, I've changed my rates a bit and I'm not accepting normal legends I already have.

The only normal legends that I will still accept are 

ArceusLandorusManaphyMewtwoRayquaza

I will edit the spoiler once my deal with @soulweeper616 is complete.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Sorry, my fault on not making it clear, the normal legends listed are the ones I need to complete normal legend dex so I only need one.

Sorry, I've changed my rates a bit and I'm not accepting normal legends I already have.

The only normal legends that I will still accept are 

ArceusLandorusManaphyMewtwoRayquaza

I will edit the spoiler once my deal with @soulweeper616 is complete.

Okay can you reserve your next training spot for me? After you edit your spoiler I will make a deal with you for legends you need!