Pokémon Vortex
Phoenix

Phoenix's Training

I have Shadow DeoxysMetallic DeoxysMetallic RegigigasShadow RegigigasMetallic JirachiMystic CobalionShiny CobalionMystic TornadusShadow ThundurusMystic LandorusShadow LandorusDark ZekromMystic Zekrom Dark Mewtwo

How much can you do for this? They're all 650k legends, excluding the Dark Mewtwo which you said would be 800k. I'm in no rush for you to finish this, of course.

Also I loved the easy, quick exp training you did for me last time. definitely going to +rep

Edited by Fire

1 hour ago, GodsWithin said:

Offered :)  also I'm adding Metallic MewShadow Entei to the deal! So can you round it out and train  to 10,000,000 exact?

10m will take a bit of time to do but I will try my best. Currently in the middle of a job but you are next in line.

1 hour ago, Fire said:

I have Shadow DeoxysMetallic DeoxysMetallic RegigigasShadow RegigigasMetallic JirachiMystic CobalionShiny CobalionMystic TornadusShadow ThundurusMystic LandorusShadow LandorusDark ZekromMystic Zekrom Dark Mewtwo

How much can you do for this? They're all 650k legends, excluding the Dark Mewtwo which you said would be 800k. I'm in no rush for you to finish this, of course.

Also I loved the easy, quick exp training you did for me last time. definitely going to +rep

Thank you man, I can 9.5m for you. And thank you for understanding, I got a lot of training ahead of me.

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

10m will take a bit of time to do but I will try my best. Currently in the middle of a job but you are next in line.

Thank you man, I can 9.5m for you. And thank you for understanding, I got a lot of training ahead of me.

Thanks a lot bro, means a lot to me. Take your time, and don't rush it. 

On 08.10.2016 at 22:00, Fire said:

Thanks a lot bro, means a lot to me. Take your time, and don't rush it. 

I just wanted to say, @Phoenix is one of the few people i trust %100,so if you are new here and considering to use his services,i'd say jump right on it. (You'd probably have to wait for me though i'm waiting on this guy like a hawk lmao ) 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, soulweeper616 said:

I just wanted to say, @Phoenix is one of the few people i trust %100,so if you are new here and considering to use his services,i'd say jump right on it. (You'd probably have to wait for me though i'm waiting on this guy like a hawk lmao ) 

Hahaha, funny thing is I came to this thread mostly because of you. Knowing you would trust him kind of ensures that he's legit. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Waiting for 10 million isn't a big deal for me knowing that I am receiving service from the best in the business so take your time ;) Just to know how many jobs are before/are you currently doing?

3 hours ago, soulweeper616 said:

If souls says you're good then I can take his word :) 

Edited by GodsWithin

I have  Dark ZapdosDark SuicuneMetallic RaikouMystic Ho-ohShadow CelebiDark CelebiShiny RegirockMetallic RegirockMetallic Registeel     Dark MespritMystic AzelfMystic Palkia  Shiny CresseliaDark CresseliaMystic CresseliaMystic DarkraiMetallic ShayminMetallic Shaymin (Sky)Metallic VictiniDark CobalionMetallic Terrakion   Shiny Reshiram 

that i think you dont have but that makes 14,3 m but i saw that you made 1-4 m so i dunno if at least i can reserve some legs for you so you reserve this legs for my training?

4 hours ago, Fire said:

Hahaha, funny thing is I came to this thread mostly because of you. Knowing you would trust him kind of ensures that he's legit. 

im also here because of him O.o 

Edited by VITOL

6 hours ago, VITOL said:

I have  Dark ZapdosDark SuicuneMetallic RaikouMystic Ho-ohShadow CelebiDark CelebiShiny RegirockMetallic RegirockMetallic Registeel     Dark MespritMystic AzelfMystic Palkia  Shiny CresseliaDark CresseliaMystic CresseliaMystic DarkraiMetallic ShayminMetallic Shaymin (Sky)Metallic VictiniDark CobalionMetallic Terrakion   Shiny Reshiram 

that i think you dont have but that makes 14,3 m but i saw that you made 1-4 m so i dunno if at least i can reserve some legs for you so you reserve this legs for my training?

Well... It seems as if I'm gonna be busy for a while. Sorry I can't guarantee as it might be 2-3 weeks before I finish all the current training. But most of those should still be needed.