Pokémon Vortex
Phoenix

Phoenix's Training

On 14.10.2016 at 07:45, Phoenix said:

Just to give an update to @soulweeper616, @GodsWithin, and @Fire. Sorry about the slow pace of the training, I haven't had time to get much done in the past few days. Currently busy with college apps and tests, I'll be done with the college stuff this weekend so I'll start training more next week. Thanks

All good man,take your time. I know my piggy is in good hands :D 

21 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Just to give an update to @soulweeper616, @GodsWithin, and @Fire. Sorry about the slow pace of the training, I haven't had time to get much done in the past few days. Currently busy with college apps and tests, I'll be done with the college stuff this weekend so I'll start training more next week. Thanks

No worries, good luck with everything buddy.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Sorry everyone, I am just not able to find the time to play vortex, nonetheless train. 

@GodsWithin @Fire I've evened out your pokemon to somewhere near where I was. Just tell me where to offer them, I obviously wont be charging anything for them.

@Uncle_Psychic Please close this thread for now, thanks.

That's unlucky dude, hope everything works! Please tell me when you offer on Charmander UFT on GodsTrading

Thanks

19 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Sorry everyone, I am just not able to find the time to play vortex, nonetheless train. 

@GodsWithin @Fire I've evened out your pokemon to somewhere near where I was. Just tell me where to offer them, I obviously wont be charging anything for them.

@Uncle_Psychic Please close this thread for now, thanks.

quote/pm me if you want it to be reopened