Pokémon Vortex
yundaime07

I've Been Hacked!?

First of all i dont know wtf happened in my account all of my pokemon were all gone and it were replaced by low level pokemons. i dont know how he or who knows got into my account and got all of my pokemons (totally wiped out). and i dont know who he is or they. so i cant name names.  can anyone track down my pokemon where it was traded so we can know who it was?? 

now i'am back to 0 catching legendaries ... huhuhu what a sad life

• Upvote 1

Check trade notifications . If the guy didn't wipe em out check the last notification.  Then check the ign of that notification and see if he got ur pokemon.  If they are wiped out then we'll nothing can be done. Start over again like me and aim to be the top. Seriously I was scanned 3 times and lost many donations, santapies, volcas and many more events.  Still I started again and am aiming to be a top trainer agin

* * * * * * * ALERT !!!!! all Mods of PokeVort.Team. I've now found all of my pokemon (Thanks to Sneezeball for pm' me) i'm asking all of the staff to pls.. take drastic action to this guy to permanently ban it is not just me who was hacked were it seems all other players were also hacked as well.  . And as you can see to his account he has many similar pokemons, and u can tell his account has anomaly. so pls.. take immediate action on this case to stop it immediately and stop further cases like this.

BTW his IGN - " Tauseef001 "

Just check my pokemon in his account

these are just some :

*Shiny Steelix - 1m xp

*Dark Charizard 4m xp

*Shiny Latios

*Metallic Vulpix

Check it yourself

btw. i was unaware that this happened

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, yundaime07 said:

i'm asking all of the staff to pls.. take drastic action to this guy to permanently ban it is not just me who was hacked were it seems all other players were also hacked as well

No, you were NOT hacked, none of you were. You got scammed. Scammed I tell you, SCAMMED!

And as you can see to his account he has many similar pokemons, and u can tell his account has anomaly.

Nothing wrong with having duplicate pokemon, there's no rule against it.

take immediate action on this case to stop it immediately and stop further cases like this.

"Stop it immediately"? No, that's your responsibility. You should keep your account safe. Not Patrick, not Rob, not sportsandmusic69, not Tyheamma. JUST YOU.

Oh, and great job, posting the "hacker's" IGN here. If he reads this post, he can just move your pokemon elsewhere. What will you do then, huh? ;)

Oh, and please read this so you're not SCAMMED (Yes, scammed. NOT HACKED. SCAMMED) again. Good luck with your new account :)

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, v3567 said:

No, you were NOT hacked, none of you were. You got scammed. Scammed I tell you, SCAMMED!

Nothing wrong with having duplicate pokemon, there's no rule against it.

"Stop it immediately"? No, that's your responsibility. You should keep your account safe. Not Patrick, not Rob, not sportsandmusic69, not Tyheamma. JUST YOU.

Oh, and great job, posting the "hacker's" IGN here. If he reads this post, he can just move your pokemon elsewhere. What will you do then, huh? ;)

Oh, and please read this so you're not SCAMMED (Yes, scammed. NOT HACKED. SCAMMED) again. Good luck with your new account :)

ok tell me exactly how i was scammed,? and now that u know what happened u will turn a blind eye to the player who did that? come on dude. and its not having a multiple pokemon its how he illegitimately got all of that pokemon ..

and as well posting his ign name will warn other players.